What's up with wolverine and little girls?

• 85 results
#1 Edited by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

First it was him and kitty, then him and Jubilee, and finally him and armor & pixie.

Plus there was the oneshot with him and trance. IDK it just seems weird that he's always hanging around little girls. 
Also: Who is your favorite MINI-WOLVERINE? I'm thinking armor.
Idk why but I really like her
#2 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

When did the One Shot with him and Trance happen??

#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL  the title of this thread made me die.

and how they are pairing him with Rogue in the movies.

Than he had that connection with Kitty in X-men evolution and Rogue in the new Cartoon

Logan is probably a closet pedophile or something. 
#4 Posted by Isis (113 posts) - - Show Bio

They put Logan with Rogue in the movie? I totallly missed that.

#5 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: There was this issue called "wolverine: killing made simple" and he and trance were fighting nanny and orphan maker. Trance was uber powerful in that issue

#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio

It's simple.... He's a role mode.... Not a very good one since he resentlessly kills but yeah!

#7 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Isis: Yea in like all three movies he and rogue had a father daughter thing. In the first one they got in that car wreck that brought them both to the x--men
#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
@Isis said:
" They put Logan with Rogue in the movie? I totallly missed that. "
when I say put with Rogue I do not mean romantically, but in the X-men movies they have always had a bond. Wolvie always treted her as a big sister or a little brother while, Rogue looked up to him and had a crush on him for a little bit.
#9 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

It;s not like he ever went into the perv zone or anything,. lol  I liked him with Jubilee the best, how she saved him from the reavers was pretty cool.

#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just to show a contrast of having a seasoned killer be paired up with a youthful, more innocent character, I guess.....maybe?

#11 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, I tend to think it's because child or adolescent are more like him.

Not very complicated, at least superficially.
Maybe it's because it's made him more likable. After all, he's an "ex- killer-human -beast" .

#12 Posted by Serpent (209 posts) - - Show Bio

He seems to have a thing for young asian girls.

Its kinda creepy.

#13 Edited by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Fresh meat? :P

#14 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Logan and Rogue would rock as a possible couple. Bryan Singer put alot of hints in 1 and 2 that there is something there that could work.

#15 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah like jail time..... and getting kicked out the mansion.
#16 Posted by loveNwar (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank God for little girls.

#17 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@loveNwar said:
" Thank God for little girls. "
That highly quotable
#18 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
logan has not had any inappropriate relationship with the young women in his life that he has helped raised or care for. the relationship he has shared with some of the girls has bn nothing more then a father daughter relationship. although some of the girls have bn infatuated with logan at a young age he has never taken advantage of their emotional feelings toward him, the girls simply grow out of it and turns into a father daughter love. unlike how xavier has had inappropriate feeling toward jean or slade and his relationship toward terra, logan would never betray their trust toward him by acting on their feeling and exploiting them.

Logan's daughters, pseudo daughters have all turned out to become strong independent women who are capable of defending themselves and being self reliant it is also a plus and a negative to have logan as your father figure when they are in trouble.
although his daughters also seem to turn out to be scrappers and thuggish in altitude must be genetics and up raising. Jubilee, Amiko, Kitty pryde, X-23, Black Widow and even if you want to count elsie Dee and his alternate marvel U daughter Wild Thing .
#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with castleking, there's nothing inappropriate about being a substitute father figure.  Jubilee was an orphan, Kitty's parents had divorced, Armor was pretty much a scared kid on an alien planet and he was the only one around.  As for Laura, he's doing his best to help the kid realise that she isn't just a weapon.

For the writers the young female side-kick is a foil to the constant testosterone & brooding.  For the character, it gives Logan a purpose.  If he is a teacher and substitute teacher then he is more than just a hairy killer with a beserker rage.
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Logan lose a daughter in his lifetime? Maybe that's why he gets attached to young females.

#21 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Didn't Logan lose a daughter in his lifetime? Maybe that's why he gets attached to young females. "
he lost amiko b/c sabretooth kidnapped her and killed her and tied her to a tree to goat logan. the weapon X ppl found her and revived her and brought her back to logan b/c they didnt approve of what sabe was doing with wpn X tech.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Didn't Logan lose a daughter in his lifetime? Maybe that's why he gets attached to young females. "
he lost amiko b/c sabretooth kidnapped her and killed her and died her to a tree to goat logan. the weapon X ppl found her and revived her and brought her back to logan b/c they didnt approve of what sabe was doing with wpn X tech. "
They brought her back? She's alive?
#23 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget him and Molly from Runaways, they have been forced together a few times and she doesn't like him now but I'm sure she will soon.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joe Venom said:
" Don't forget him and Molly from Runaways, they have been forced together a few times and she doesn't like him now but I'm sure she will soon.

"
That art sucks so bad.Not even Wolverine can make Runaways good now.
#25 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Joe Venom said:
" Don't forget him and Molly from Runaways, they have been forced together a few times and she doesn't like him now but I'm sure she will soon.

"
That art sucks so bad.Not even Wolverine can make Runaways good now.
"
Why does Molly look like a three year old? What the hell?
#26 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine a phedophile woah!

#27 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

He's over 150 years old.  Almost everyone is considerably younger than him... That doesn't make him a paedophile.  

#28 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

The super publicly acceptable Pedophile, Wolverine!

finally... a popular fan-fave with his dark side... young little girls

#29 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
what i want to know is why no one considers the twilight punk  or angel from buffy a pedophile?  but want to call logan one b/c he has raised his daughter and pseudo daughters and cared for them.

#30 Posted by vaage-aina (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimm said:
" First it was him and kitty, then him and Jubilee, and finally him and armor & pixie.
 Plus there was the oneshot with him and trance. IDK it just seems weird that he's always hanging around little girls. 
"
hahahahaha congratulation, i think you've just  about tarnish wolverines' image. that is frickin hilarious 
#31 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
he lost amiko b/c sabretooth kidnapped her and killed her and died her to a tree to goat logan. the weapon X ppl found her and revived her and brought her back to logan b/c they didnt approve of what sabe was doing with wpn X tech. "
They brought her back? She's alive?
"
yes, they found her and healed her i dont remember if logan handed over her body to them or not.... i know the fact that amiko died broke logan down and was probably the last straw in his emotional rollercoaster of a life.  i know he broke down and went back to his old antisocial, suicidal, binge drinking self destructive behavior that he originally suffered from when he first joined the X men. If the weaponX ppl hadnt brought her back to him at the mansion after she healed he probably go back to trying to commit suicide. he has deep emotional responses whenever amiko,jubilee and shadowcat are involved he turns into a broken mess or a berserker animal.
#32 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan is a mentor to girls with abilities who don't now how to use them.  He taught Black Widdow all she knows long ago, and he has been helping these people, because underneath all his tough talk and the horrible trauma in his life, he is a born leader.

#33 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

in x-men evolution he had no flirty relationship with women.

#34 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@vaage-aina:
@vaage-aina said:
" @grimm said:
" First it was him and kitty, then him and Jubilee, and finally him and armor & pixie.
"
hahahahaha congratulation, i think you've just  about tarnish wolverines' image. that is frickin hilarious  "
Lmao I feel so accomplished. But I'm just saying that he is always around little girls!! Something has probably happened. 
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimm said:
" @vaage-aina:
@vaage-aina said:
" @grimm said:
"
hahahahaha congratulation, i think you've just  about tarnish wolverines' image. that is frickin hilarious  "
Lmao I feel so accomplished. But I'm just saying that he is always around little girls!! Something has probably happened. 
"
What do you mean something probably happened..are you saying Wolverine molests them?
#36 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
@Vance Astro said:
" @grimm said:
" @vaage-aina:
@vaage-aina said:
" @grimm said:
"
"
What do you mean something probably happened..are you saying Wolverine molests them?
"
Well IDK!!!! Anything could happen! It's wolverine for crying out loud
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimm said:
Well IDK!!!! Anything could happen! It's wolverine for crying out loud "
Why would Wolverine molest them when he obviously has no problem getting a girl.
#38 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
he wouldnt it is just more hate bashing and trying to further blemish his character but would fail compared to what he has already done...
#39 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

KTN

#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @grimm said:
Well IDK!!!! Anything could happen! It's wolverine for crying out loud "
Why would Wolverine molest them when he obviously has no problem getting a girl.
"
He already got with kitty...zing!
#41 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Well I'm just saying. Wolverine has a strange obsession with little girls. Chances are after spending all that time with them something would've happened. Even professor x wanted jean grey!!!! It's the same thing (if not more believeable) with wolverine.
#42 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
wolverine goes out and gets hooker and bar skanks if he is feeling lonely or frisky, hell he can bag a few superhero/villain  chicks and has.... hell, some of his daughter's know that he does that and have bn disgusted by it.
#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimm said:
" @Vance Astro: Well I'm just saying. Wolverine has a strange obsession with little girls. Chances are after spending all that time with them something would've happened. Even professor x wanted jean grey!!!! It's the same thing (if not more believeable) with wolverine. "
He doesn't have an obsession though.Just because you always see him with young female characters doesn't mean he has a problem.Actually if you've been reading most of time they come to him.
#44 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

*cough*cough *hack!* jail*Cough* bait* Cough*

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Edited by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest with everyone Wolverine isn't a pedophile he is merely teaching these young ladies about life, love and how to be mature, responsible, productive and lethal members of society by being a father figure to them and they teach him how to loosen up, it's like a Disney movie!

#47 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: Even if he is one, his fans would not complain about it
#48 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimm said:
" @Vance Astro: Well I'm just saying. Wolverine has a strange obsession with little girls. Chances are after spending all that time with them something would've happened. Even professor x wanted jean grey!!!! It's the same thing (if not more believeable) with wolverine. "
So, because Professor X had a crush on Jean Grey decades ago, that means Wolverine also has a thing for young girls?  That doesn't make sense.  

He's over a hundred years old.  Just about everyone is younger than him anyway.  There are a few female characters who are actually around the same age or older (ie Mystique & Selene).  Aside from his attraction to Jean Grey, which was established before the writers decided to make him as old as he is now, he has only dated women who are above the legal limit to drink.

@Nerx said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir: Even if he is one, his fans would not complain about it "
Soccer moms think that images of Mary Jane in her underwear are 'sexually explicit'.  If they thought for an instant there was anything inappropriate about Wolverine's relationships with teenaged girls then there'd be a huge public outcry.
#49 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Won't that be awesome news though, think of the headlines. DC would love that
#50 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.