What to read? What to read?

#1 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

From reading different topics on the forums I head that Wolverine is in a number of titles. I want to know which one is the best on-going title. By best I mean story wise and understanding Wolverine as a character.

#2 Posted by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Uncanny X-Force volume is pretty spot on. Suppose you should read WATXM as well.

#3 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightHaunter: I heard Wolverine and the X-men wasn't that good but maybe I will try it out.

@Rabbitearsblog: I was also interested in trade books as well so thanks for the recommendation.

#5 Posted by Fryhole3001 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Wolverine by Chris Claremont.

This. If you get the tpb it includes Wolverine #1-4 limited series plus Uncanny X-Men #172-173 which ties into the overall story. Its still probably my favorite wolverine story and a must read!

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fryhole3001 said:

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Wolverine by Chris Claremont.

This. If you get the tpb it includes Wolverine #1-4 limited series plus Uncanny X-Men #172-173 which ties into the overall story. Its still probably my favorite wolverine story and a must read!

I agree! This was my favorite Wolverine story of all time!!!
#7 Posted by Fryhole3001 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: Going to be interesting how this story is interpreted in the upcoming film.

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is a pretty good title that captures Wolverine's chararcter pretty well.

#9 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fryhole3001 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Going to be interesting how this story is interpreted in the upcoming film.

I hope the movie gets Wolverine's story right this time!
#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37301 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Wolverine and the X-Men and Remender does him well in UXF but he won't be part of the title soon on Psylocke's team, unless any news changed that recently.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.