Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

What if: Hugh jackman in AOA

camodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By camodude

Wouldnt it be awesome for an Age of Apokalypse movie. the funny thing is wolverine in the movie lost his hand; but in the Australian promotion Hugh was up in an helcopter and was so close to losing his hand or arm to the helicopter blade. if He had it wouldnt ruin his acting carrer or a least wolverine; because he almost lost the same arm and he would still be good playing AOA wolverine. any comments?

No Caption Provided

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

That would be crazy man.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

how can wolverine lose an arm if he regenerates? I thought he could just grow it back

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By dane

His healing factor wasn't as strong in that reality. Also the way I remember it back then it took Wolverine a lot longer to recover from anything past minor wounds. I remember in the 90's Wolverine comics (during Claremont's run I believe) he got slashed by Sabretooth's claws and he still had deep scars, which had only just stopped bleeding the next day. These days he can walk away from nukes in minutes.

Shaianwillems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shaianwillems

but Wolverine DID regenerate his CLAWS back !!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.