Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

What DC woman would be perfect for Logan?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By nefarious

I've been wondering who would Logan be attracted to.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I would say Huntress

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

Well, for a place to start, let's look at his Marvel love interests (there have been many). I'll pull from the handy-dandy x-men relationship chart for this:

Impressive, but hey, he's long lived. What can we gather from all this?

• The man's got a thing for Asians and red heads, but doesn't discriminate
    • He's attracted to physically athletic women (kind of obvious in superhero comics)
    • He likes tough personalities, but not necessarily course ones (many of the listed are cultured and polite)

My knee-jerk reaction is to pair him with DC's official "dragon lady," Lady Shiva, but I'm not sure her personality matches any of the above. Wolverine never had a fling with Elektra or Lady Deathstrike, for example. And Cassandra Cain seems a bit young for him--he'd be more likely to adopt her than date her. I could see Linda Park as a good fit for him considering her personality and his current relationship with Melita, another reporter. Poison Ivy would be an interesting fit, as she's the obligatory red head but fills a role--the femme fatale--that is normally filled by characters from his eastern adventures (e.g., Tyger Tyger), although certainly not exclusively (e.g., Mystique). I can't really think of a "DC Jean Grey," but then I never thought much of that relationship anyway.

Yeah, I'd go with either Pamela Isley or Linda Park.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979

@Nefarious:

let's not forget, Logan has a thing for redheads.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fodigg

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I would say Huntress

Good choice. Personality fits. Uber-tough but cultured. If we use her "crime family" backstory, she's even got a good mix of high and low culture that seems to catch Logan's eye.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious
    @Kairan1979: Interesting. 

His love interests are the same as Spideys...in a way. 
    WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By WeaponX619

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I would say Huntress

This most definitely

Avatar image for spidermonkey2099
    spidermonkey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By spidermonkey2099

I agree with haydenclaireheroes that Huntress would be a good match. Talia al Ghul would be a good, or at least interesting, match for him as well.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

At the risk of jokes about Wolverines and teenage girls , I would say Rose Wilson

Nudeviking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Nudeviking

Cassandra Cain as his teenage Asian girl sidekick.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Onemoreposter

Mari Jiwe ftw

specially since they use to rock the same haircut

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UrbanChill

i dont know but for some odd reason when i first read the topic powergirl's name instantly popped into my head

now im not sure why or how because im not familiar at all with wolverine or alot of x-comics other than basic information

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#13  Edited By Kairan1979

@fodigg: Wolverine never had a fling with Elektra? He had in MC2 universe, and they had a daughter, Rina Logan aka Wild Thing.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

If she were still alive, I'd say Holly Granger (former Hawk)without a doubt 

Runner up would be Katana 

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#15  Edited By Joygirl

Considering his taste in "sidekicks", maybe Stephanie Brown? :3

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By fodigg

@Kairan1979 said:

@fodigg: Wolverine never had a fling with Elektra? He had in MC2 universe, and they had a daughter, Rina Logan aka Wild Thing.

I don't believe they had anything in the 616 other than her rehabilitating him after he went feral.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vortex13

@Joygirl said:

Considering his taste in "sidekicks", maybe Stephanie Brown? :3

Actually given his previous sidekicks attitudes and personalities that makes sense.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By LoganRogue24

i would pick power girl or maybe supergirl.

WildValentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By WildValentine

@fodigg said:

Well, for a place to start, let's look at his Marvel love interests (there have been many). I'll pull from the handy-dandy x-men relationship chart for this:

• He's attracted to physically athletic women (kind of obvious in superhero comics)
    • He likes tough personalities, but not necessarily course ones (many of the listed are cultured and polite)

My knee-jerk reaction is to pair him with DC's official "dragon lady," Lady Shiva, but I'm not sure her personality matches any of the above. Wolverine never had a fling with Elektra or Lady Deathstrike, for example. And Cassandra Cain seems a bit young for him--he'd be more likely to adopt her than date her. I could see Linda Park as a good fit for him considering her personality and his current relationship with Melita, another reporter. Poison Ivy would be an interesting fit, as she's the obligatory red head but fills a role--the femme fatale--that is normally filled by characters from his eastern adventures (e.g., Tyger Tyger), although certainly not exclusively (e.g., Mystique). I can't really think of a "DC Jean Grey," but then I never thought much of that relationship anyway.

Brilliant! I agree that him having a fling with Pamela would be perfect, because he has a healing factor that would nullify her poisons, so she would be totally surprised.

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Jayso4201

Excellent question! I'm gonna vote for Barbara "Babs" Gordon.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By PowerHerc

Holly Granger

Hawk
    Hawk

or

Shakira

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Demonturtle

id have to say huntress as well!

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By iLLituracy

You're talking about a man who's standards are pretty much if it walks, breathes and is legally a woman he'll probably give it a shot. Not saying Logan's a man-whore, but he's been around and he's hardly faithful. To date, the only person I remember Wolverine denying was She-Hulk because she'd allegedly [and did until it was retconned later] slept with Juggernaut. I'd say most DC women would suit Logan.

Perfect, though? Katana, maybe. Lady Shiva would be a fun match, I think.

Most redheads. Logan loves his redheads.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ripcurl

Giganta

Avatar image for helena_bertinelli
    Helena_Bertinelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly agree with Huntress 100%. [Trust me on this.] It would be perfect. Shes cocky, sarcastic and can put up with him when he tries to be good old Logan. Red heads be damned as what he likes. Helena's just a right fit, and I have had that thought for well over a year, and if I would have thought on it before hand I could say longer. xD

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#26  Edited By Mercy_

@Helena_Bertinelli said:

I honestly agree with Huntress 100%. [Trust me on this.] It would be perfect. Shes cocky, sarcastic and can put up with him when he tries to be good old Logan. Red heads be damned as what he likes. Helena's just a right fit, and I have had that thought for well over a year, and if I would have thought on it before hand I could say longer. xD

I completely agree with this.

Onihana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Onihana

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Helena_Bertinelli said:

I completely agree with this.

I think you a little bias Dark Huntress but you are correct, in my eyes.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#28  Edited By TheCannon

That woman. she lives in the DC Universe.

mervotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mervotron

Here's my list of who Wolvie might go after in the DC universe. I agree with Huntress, has the Domino vibe. I could imagine him having an attraction to Poison Ivy, though that is doubtful it would happen, (due to her disliking of a majority of the male species...). Black Canary and him potentially could have a fling I reckon. Katana is a potential as well. I don't really see him going after girls like Wonder Woman, Power Girl , Zatanna or the like, due to their nature. As for team-ups I could see him doing without it leading into sex, I see Cassandra Cain as a his protege and I reckon he would team-up with Batwoman every now and then.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CrimsonCake

Lady Blackhawk?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By krspaceT

@fodigg said:

I was wondering if someone had a list......how is it that only Daken was ever shown in full detail of his most likely many (And confirmed in Wolverine Goes to Hell), offspring?

Am I the only one who has to wonder if he'd have a taste for amazons?

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Crimsonlord53

@krspaceT said:

@fodigg said:

I was wondering if someone had a list......how is it that only Daken was ever shown in full detail of his most likely many (And confirmed in Wolverine Goes to Hell), offspring?

Am I the only one who has to wonder if he'd have a taste for amazons?

He might but I don't think the amazons would considering wolverine is very much example A of why they went into exile.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.