What comic issue did Magneto kill Wolverine?

#1 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody told me that Magneto killed Wolverine with his own adamantium bones.... anybody know which issue it was?

#2 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

He didn't kill him he just sucked the adamantium right out of his pores.  I don't remember what issue but I'm sure it was in Uncanny back in the mid-90's. 

#3 Posted by Bathory1313 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

It was X-men number 25 has a holograph on the cover.... that's the issue where Mags pulls out the adamantium out.

#4 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

The series was Fatal Attraction it was 
uncanny x men 304 
x factor 92 
x men 25 
excalibur 71 
x force 25 
wolverine 75 

The series is not in that order
#5 Posted by camodude (193 posts) - - Show Bio

it could also be the ultimate universe wolverine; check ultimatum

#6 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, to echo Quiosling and bathroy, it was during Fatal Attractions, X-Men Vol. 2 #25, Magneto yanked Wolverine's admantium out after Logan had gutted him...for like the third time. Three time Logan had pratically evicerated Magnuys before Magnus took the gloves off...

And then Logan whined and moaned and held a grduge for years afterwards.

"Dear Logan,

When you try to kill someone, you shoudl not take it so personally when they try to kill you back..."

#7 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

mags kills wolverine in ultimatuim doing the same thing as in previous veriosn removes the adamantuim and just does nasty things to him , tell he gets pwned by cyke lol

its the end of part 5 i think

#8 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think he removed the adamantium-he used iron mans beams and cyclops rays to hit wolverine until all that was left was one hand and claws

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.