Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Way's to kill Wolverine

XBarbieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By XBarbieX

I still say the best and most effective way to kill Wolverine is simply letting the Molecule Man alter his molecules to nothing (or fresh non sentient air).

MrNekro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#402  Edited By MrNekro

In Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #5, didn't he have his head removed?  And he survived long enough to become whole again.  I think the drowning and various other lack of oxygen methods would be the best bet to kill him.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#403  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @MrNekro said:
    In Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #5, didn't he have his head removed?  And he survived long enough to become whole again.  I think the drowning and various other lack of oxygen methods would be the best bet to kill him.
    Logan has survived having his throat ripped out and thrown in the ocean at the same time.
    MrNekro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By MrNekro

Well... damn.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
    Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By Invisible_Witch

Killer Blowjob should do the trick

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freeze him in carbonite.

gavinification

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By gavinification

Tell Thor that he insulted his lovely hair.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By iLLituracy
    @MrNekro said:
    Ultimate Wolverine's powers are slightly different. Ultimate Wolverine doesn't actually have a healing factor like 616's Wolverine does, Ultimate Wolverine's power is to survive. So when he had his head taken from his body his body adapted and started breathing through his skin for oxygen. 
    MrNekro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By MrNekro
    @iLLituracy:  Ahh, right.  I remember Nick Fury saying something like that.  Sorry, I get a little mixed up.  Haha.
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#410  Edited By Outside_85

Stuff him in a black hole or send him to the sun.

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Degalon
    @iLLituracy:  

So...Ultimate Wolverine basically has a watered down version of Darwin's powers, instead of the traditional healing factor?
    iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By iLLituracy
    @Degalon said:
    @iLLituracy:   So...Ultimate Wolverine basically has a watered down version of Darwin's powers, instead of the traditional healing factor?
    Something like that, I suppose. It didn't really stop him from dying...then again, I'm not sure if Jeph Loeb took the fact that he shouldn't have been able to die by such means into account.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@power kid said:

put him in water that adamaintum weighs him down

beat me to it....
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By daak1212

Drowning is one way Wolverine said that was a way to kill him.  Anything else is impossible because of the metal

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @daak1212 said:
    Drowning is one way Wolverine said that was a way to kill him.  Anything else is impossible because of the metal
    Drowning won't work.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By daak1212
    @god_spawn: He said that in Wolverine Weapon X 5
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @daak1212: The one with Deadpool right? I remember there was some special circumstances to it, like there was a plan involved Wolverine lied. But since he has had his throat ripped out before and thrown into a river and was under water for an unknown amount of time he came out later, also in Wolverine v2 I think, he said his healing factor would keep him alive under water but he would be in a state of eternal suffocation. There is evidence it wouldn't work.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By daak1212
    @god_spawn: No, not the one with Deadpool.  The one with Strike Force X aka Black Guard and the Chairman.  This Jason Aarons volume.  He said something about it would overload his healing factor and he would die. 
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @daak1212: Which was the one with deadpool then? I remember an instance Deadpool tried drowning him but it was a ploy or something like that. Anyways yes overloading his HF is a way to kill him since he almost died in Uncanny X-force 3-4 that way. Anyways he has counter arguments and statements of why he won't die from drowning.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By daak1212
    @god_spawn: There are statments as to why he would drown.  So we leave it to writer interpretation I guess.  Yeah overloading the Healing Factor is another method.  That was Strike Force X's M.O.  They had million dollar bullets that released 38 different types of cancer into the victim.
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @daak1212 said:
    @god_spawn: There are statments as to why he would drown.  So we leave it to writer interpretation I guess.  Yeah overloading the Healing Factor is another method.  That was Strike Force X's M.O.  They had million dollar bullets that released 38 different types of cancer into the victim.
    Yeah X-force though showed Logan could've died twice in the same story, one was a misdirection of Fantomex though but still plausible. The Seraph of Death filled Logan with every terminal disease known to man and was overwhelming his HF, he would've died but still it was an impressive showing of his healing factor just to keep him alive. Pestilence was also misdirected by Fantomex into having believed that flesh eating bugs ate through Wolverine's eyes and ate his brain. Both would actually kill him eventually.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By daak1212
    @god_spawn: Yeah I remember it.  It was great showings for Fantomex and Betsy in that whole arc.  Hell War fell in love with Betsy even without the mind control. 
    god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    @daak1212: It was a good story all around. I was impressed with the next few issues though after the Apoc arc, when Fantomex was dealing with the cyborg heroes by himself.
    daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By daak1212
    @god_spawn: Oh the Deathloks with the powers.  Believe it or not I think those were variations of the ones in Wolverine Weapon X.  He had the powers of hero's as well and he by himself took out the avengers...or was it new Avengers?  I know Cap was there so it makes me think Avengers but I dont think I remember Thor being there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.