Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16071 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

War Stories

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Psychotime

Was their ever a story arc focusing on Logan's War days? Before the Weapon X stuff and the amnesia and whatever?

I just ran the idea through my head and it sounded like a good idea. Was it ever made into an arc?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I know there's a story arc in Wolverine Origins that's about Logans days in WWII and teaming up with Captain America and Bucky, I the TPB at the comic book store I go to the other day, but sadly it was $19.99 and I just had $6 ( I didn't get it, but wanted to) =(

Grim-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Grim-Zero

I know what he means I mean liked a fulll detailed version.

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Psychotime
    @War Killer said:
    " I know there's a story arc in Wolverine Origins that's about Logans days in WWII and teaming up with Captain America and Bucky, I the TPB at the comic book store I go to the other day, but sadly it was $19.99 and I just had $6 ( I didn't get it, but wanted to) =( "
    I saw that, but I didn't care for the art.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Psychotime said:
    "
    @War Killer said:
    " I know there's a story arc in Wolverine Origins that's about Logans days in WWII and teaming up with Captain America and Bucky, I the TPB at the comic book store I go to the other day, but sadly it was $19.99 and I just had $6 ( I didn't get it, but wanted to) =( "
    I saw that, but I didn't care for the art."
    I thought it looked good
    Avatar image for richardbriddick
    richardBriddick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By richardBriddick

the art is cool but didnt like the story too much... i still bought the book thou....and yeah its the war stories of wolverine

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.