Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16055 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Twilight Director to Helm Wolverine 2?

• 55 results
    BrandonWheeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BrandonWheeler

i think wolverine fits the vampire thing perfectly

Avatar image for iron_fist_angel
    Iron Fist Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Iron Fist Angel

The third Twilight movie actually wasn't horrible, (unlike the first two which are two of the worst movies I have ever been subjected to in my entire life), so this may not be a bad thing.

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Rosebunse

I hope they don't turn this into Eraserhead. Why am I worried about them turning this is into a bad Eraserhead clone?
    logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By logansgirl

It needs to be a bit dark.And bloody.
    I don't think I've ever read a Wolverine comic where he didn't end up with some blood on him.
    First movie was pretty much fail.It's not Hugh Jackmans fault though,I think he makes a good Wolverine,he is a bit tall but,I can't think of anyone better.

Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
    Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, no, does this mean that the second Wolverine movie will mainly revolve around Hugh Jackman's shaved and waxed chest?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.