Thoughts on the Wolverine "Sabertooth Reborn" arc?

#1 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually hate when characters are reborn, but after seeing Bianchi's art I will definitely be picking up this title. Let's hope Marvel keeps Sabretooth a villain this time around. What are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he stays a villain too.

#3 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the art, the story is yet to be judged.

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't care if he stays as villian, superhero, whatever i just want him back D:

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

I like the art, the story is yet to be judged.

#6 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

It's written by Loeb. Does anyone think it's going to be good? XD

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

It's written by Loeb. Does anyone think it's going to be good? XD

Crazier things have happened.

#8 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a good chance that it's going to be a murder mystery story, lol.

#9 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm really curious as to how he came back.

#10 Posted by kikiGLOW (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for it. The art looks amazing, and I've always loved Wolverine and Sabertooth. Sabertooth will probably stay a villain. The creators said that he would definately still be against Wolverine. They'll always hate eachother and that's what makes it interesting. If Sabertooth decides to be good then there isn't much to make a comic about. The excitement is in the conflict.

#11 Posted by Amratheking (109 posts) - - Show Bio

It has the potential to be good, but because it's Marvel and not DC, Loeb will probably ruin it somehow. Also, just a minor gripe about the artwork; Sabretooth's top canines should be more prominent than his lower canines. Other than that, the artwork looks excellent! 

#12 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate this considering his age and the things he's done you'd think marvel could come up with a decent foil for wolverine without pulling sabretooth out of the grave.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.