The Wolverine to begin shooting in August

#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh Jackman confirms on Twitter that shooting for the next Wolverine movie will begin this August. Now Directed by James Mangold (Walk the Line, 3:10 to Yuma), the movie will allegedly follow James Howlett's time in Japan. Jackman has previously told fans that this is the Wolverine movie they've been waiting for. That's a relief to hear, seeing as X-Men Origins: Wolverine definitely wasn't a movie most Wolverine fans can be proud of. Are you excited for the next Wolverine adventure or has Origins left a bad taste in your mouth?

Staff Online
#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only hope for a jaw-dropping Silver Samurai fight.

Staff Online
#3 Posted by Jake Fury (18670 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved 3:10 to Yuma but I haven't seen Walk the Line in full. I'm guessing we'll see a load of the Hand, Ogun and others in this one?

#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (44255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury: I haven't seen either :X

Staff Online
#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7856 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jake Fury said:

Loved 3:10 to Yuma but I haven't seen Walk the Line in full. I'm guessing we'll see a load of the Hand, Ogun and others in this one?

@k4tzm4n said:

@Jake Fury: I haven't seen either :X

Both are great movies. 3:10 to Yuma being the better of the two.

#6 Posted by MagmaGazer (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, delighted at this. <3

#7 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I can only hope for a jaw-dropping Silver Samurai fight.

#8 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait sounds good

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved 3:10 to Yuma and I hope this movie to be great,too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.