Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

The Wolverine sequel ideas?

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By safefruitcake

I think they should incorporate X-23 and have Wolverine die at the end. Add the classic costume. If it's Hugh Jackman's last time as Logan, let him go out in the suit.

My basic plot would be Weapon X is up and running again and has a bunch of facilities which Wolverine and Yukio are shutting down. They rescue X-23 from one along the way. Eventually, Weapon X sends villains to kill Wolverine like Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike. The movie ends in an awesome battle sequence at the final Weapon X facility and Wolverine sacrifices himself to destroy it (not sure how to kill him off, though).

What do you want?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Bring in Schreibertooth again.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Yukio

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@safefruitcake:

I think they should incorporate X-23 and have Wolverine die at the end. Add the classic costume. If it's Hugh Jackman's last time as Logan, let him go out in the suit.

My basic plot would be Weapon X is up and running again and has a bunch of facilities which Wolverine and Yukio are shutting down. They rescue X-23 from one along the way. Eventually, Weapon X sends villains to kill Wolverine like Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike. The movie ends in an awesome battle sequence at the final Weapon X facility and Wolverine sacrifices himself to destroy it (not sure how to kill him off, though).

What do you want?

Those are terrible ideas! I see the movies to enjoy Wolverine without bad legacy characters and horrible costumes. If you want that, read the comics.

Daken and X-23 fans have been like vultures, since Wolverine died, trying to fit them in his place. If those characters were any good, they wouldn't need to leech of his popularity.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Its gonna be Jackman's last film so we need something great to go out on. The first two Wolverine films didn't quite hit the spot, although the Wolverine was really good in parts...I want to see a properly skilled and arse kicking Wolverine. In the Fox CU so far he has taken many beatings and not really demonstrated the speed and fighting ability he is famed for.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Old Man Logan

RandyPan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Omega Red would be a good villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.