The Wolverine Move Poster

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34992 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Japan gonna be pisses that a Canadian is cutting the flag of the land of the rising sun? xD

I love how it says rising, but it looks like his claws are descending.

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7557 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know if I love it, but it is only the first poster

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this for real?

Cause I really like it.

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13353 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: Isn't that fan made??
 
The movie didn't even start filming yet, it is highly unlikely thats a real promotional item
#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate that title "The Wolverine" so much... -__-

Cool poster, though.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34992 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@spiderbat87: Isn't that fan made??  The movie didn't even start filming yet, it is highly unlikely thats a real promotional item
It was on CBR
#8 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

I hate that title "The Wolverine" so much... -__-

Cool poster, though.

I agree. I think they could've been a little more creative.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Yeah, like why not just call the movie "Wolverine"? The "the" in the title is just so off-putting :P

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious said:

@Gambit1024: Yeah, like why not just call the movie "Wolverine"? The "the" in the title is just so off-putting :P

I'd call it Snikt! lol

#11 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is real, I like it.

#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: Not bad :P Although I'm not much of a Wolverine fan so I wouldn't know what else to call it, lol

#13 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Samurai action maybe ?

#14 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: Hm....

  • Bub
  • The Best at what he Does
  • The Best at what I Do
  • I Really Like Beer: The Musical
  • Wolverine 2: Wolverine Harder
  • Claws
  • Weapon X
  • The Angry Canadian
  • I Don't Smell Like Wet Dog
  • Adamantium
  • O! Canada! Japan!
  • The Legend of Stumpy

...I'm all out of juice...

#15 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@mr.obvious: Hm....

  • Bub
  • The Best at what he Does
  • The Best at what I Do
  • I Really Like Beer: The Musical
  • Wolverine 2: Wolverine Harder
  • Claws
  • Weapon X
  • The Angry Canadian
  • I Don't Smell Like Wet Dog
  • Adamantium
  • O! Canada! Japan!
  • The Legend of Stumpy

...I'm all out of juice...

I like these titles the most :P

also: Wolverine: The Best There Is

#16 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@mr.obvious: Hm....

  • The Legend of Stumpy
Sounds like a new movie from Pixar xP
#17 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@Gambit1024 said:

@mr.obvious: Hm....

  • The Legend of Stumpy
Sounds like a new movie from Pixar xP

or Dreamworks...

#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12589 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.