Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

The Jean Grey High School For Learning in The Wolverine?

thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thespidey307

Will The Jean Grey High School For Learning be in The Wolverine? Some set photos say it might be..

check it out: http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2012/09/hugh-jackmans-the-wolverine-may-link-to-x-men-days-of-future-past-director-james-mangold-hints-at-ti.html

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

Honestly, I hope not. I really want this movie to be completely separate from the X-Men. The continuity has been a total fuster cluck since X2 so I would be happy with this movie never mentioning X-anything and being totally ambiguous about where in the timeline of all the movies this story fits in. Just give me a good Wolverine story with Silver Samurai and maybe some Hand ninjas or Itsu or any other number of events Logan has experienced separate from the X-Men.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its honestly better if its not. As The_Peter said, the timeline for the X movies has been messed up for a long time now. Marvel did good work with their other movies leading up to Avengers, and they've successfully rebooted Spider-Man. Now the same needs to be done for the X movies. They need to get some people together and really think about where they wanna take the franchise. Honestly, First Class was a major step in the right direction as far as i'm concerned. The Wolverine should just be set sometime in Logan's past, with no mentions of his origin or any X-Men. At most they should have a cameo.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Onemoreposter

No.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

my fav x-films are 1 2 and fc so far x-3 and xmo wolverine were stupid. i would love if this film is a stand alone or a begining to a wolverine franchise but done good.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By infonation

@LoganRogue24: As far as I'm concerned, "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" is worse than "X-Men: The last stand" Because the whole movie seemed more like one long calculated "fangasim" than an actual story! "X-Men: The Last Stand" feels more like a weak excuse for an epic ending. But you're right. BOTH movies aren't nearly as good as they could have been.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By LoganRogue24

xmo wolverine ignored what singer did in 1 and 2 reguarding logans past. for example the lab scene in xmo should have been as close to what we saw in the dreams in 1 and 2 but it was not even close. heck the lab set in xmo was nothing like the one he finds in x-2 wth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.