Strongest foe wolverine has taken down?

#1 Posted by OnlyZeusIsFree (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the most powerful being Wolverine has successfully beaten, if only momentarily?

#2 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmh, Magneto in Eve of Destruction, and he also nearly killed the Hulk once (under Apocalypse influence). And of course there is the memorable time where he went up against Galactus (But he didn't take him down, but had to flee with the Starjammers...)

#3 Posted by OnlyZeusIsFree (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so glad Wolverine has a cosmic under his belt...kinda.

#4 Edited by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah...kinda... To be honest, he wasn't even able to slow him down by destroying his elemental converter. He tried, but at that time his bones weren't covered with Adamantium and broke. He felt mighty guilty for being responsible for the death of an entire planet. Still, Galactus is definitly one of the strongest foes Logan has ever messed with (or tried to;).

#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird said:

Mmmh, Magneto in Eve of Destruction, and he also nearly killed the Hulk once (under Apocalypse influence). And of course there is the memorable time where he went up against Galactus (But he didn't take him down, but had to flee with the Starjammers...)

he went at it with Thor at one point

#6 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: I just remember Ragnarok in New Avengers 21. When was that the occasion with Thor?

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (37355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jeanniebird said:

@TheAmazingImmortalMan: I just remember Ragnarok in New Avengers 21. When was that the occasion with Thor?

Wolverine vs Thor.

#8 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Thanks :)

#9 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Horde would be up there I think. 

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Jeanniebird said:

Wolverine vs Thor.

yep

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.