Storm and Wolverine

#1 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

So now that Storm's marriage with Black panther has been annulled. I wonder if Marvel will pair up Storm and Wolverine. To tell you the truth I've always wanted these two to get together. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyfan69 said:

So now that Storm's marriage with Black panther has been annulled. I wonder if Marvel will pair up Storm and Wolverine. To tell you the truth I've always wanted these two to get together. What do you guys think?

I will completely support them. they are perfect for each other! : )

#3 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer Logan Rogue but Logan Storm could be interesting to.

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOO!

#5 Posted by Roddy010 (5135 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't see this happening...They hinted at a relationship in the past but as of late they only appear to be close friends with opposing views on things...

#6 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if they would really do that. They did have a dispute about X-Force after Second Coming and she would definitly find out that he continued X-Force if they deepen their relationship.

But in general, I'm a big Rolo fan and if it does come to it, I'd support them of course. They are perfect together.

#7 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

i support it, but i don't see it happenning

#8 Posted by frozenedge (1142 posts) - - Show Bio

If its done the right way I'd support Logan and Storm together but I just always seemed to see their relationship as sort of brother-sister like. Wolverine was the older brother who was a war veteran and Storm was the sister that was kind of zen-like and they kind of balanced each other out sort of

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm against it. Strongly against it. If I had to put Ororo with another X-Man it would be Kurt. Wolverine I would put with Domino or Frenzy if they ever put them on panel together.

#10 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

#11 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

That seems like a terrible idea... so Marvel is probably working on it right now

#12 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

a million YES!!!! : )

#13 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyfan69: I'm kind of torn here, it seems like botha good and a bad idea, Wolverine and Storm have already been together in an alternate universe story (And had a child nammed TORRENT!) so people could say it's getting stale. But it could be a good thing because Wolverine and Storm are the perfect sitcom couple, they have so little in common yet obviously care deeply for each other in spite of this fact and for all their stubborness could probably make it work anyway!

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@infonation said:

@spideyfan69: I'm kind of torn here, it seems like botha good and a bad idea, Wolverine and Storm have already been together in an alternate universe story (And had a child nammed TORRENT!) so people could say it's getting stale. But it could be a good thing because Wolverine and Storm are the perfect sitcom couple, they have so little in common yet obviously care deeply for each other in spite of this fact and for all their stubborness could probably make it work anyway!

True dat!

#15 Posted by GennTankian (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but I can't see this happening. Logan has a rep for falling deep in love with many women, a lot to be Unknown or not well known, not many with powers. Wolverine and Storm may have a fling but I don't see anything other then that.

#16 Edited by youngman_logan96 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: holy shit logan looks huge looks like he's been working out lol

#17 Posted by JonSmith (3987 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is a lot funnier in hindsight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.