So what have I missed since '95 (about Wolverine)

#1 Posted by ra3ik (3 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, yeah i know i'm asking a lot (not interested in a chronological interpretation) but the truth is i haven't been reading up on the x-men nor wolverine since the fatal attraction issue where logan got his adamentium ripped out of him by magneto, didn't like the direction the writers were taking logans character so i lost interest in x-men comics and as i've been reading allen moore and frank miller graphic novels mostly since then (that and manga). but since i've started to gain interest in x-men comics from what i'm reading i can't help but to notice my favorite x-men character has changed, a lot more powerful then he use to be but yet annoying now some how....wtf has happened lol

#2 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

You've missed... a lot
#3 Posted by X-RAIDED (18 posts) - - Show Bio

i've read only 3 X-Men comics in my life, i think i missed a lot as well 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.