Should Wolverine join The Fantastic Four?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (16384 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i was thinking that if Wolverine is in Avengers and X-Men, he should also be in Fantastic Four especially that there might be a good story between him and HUman Torch and Thing.

What do you think?

#2 Posted by White Mage (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

...................So he can file for custody of Franklin Richards?

#3 Posted by jhazzroucher (16384 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

...................So he can file for custody of Franklin Richards?

lol. : )

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

NO. I love the furry badger as much as the next guy but he is in too many places at once.

#5 Posted by Teerack (7364 posts) - - Show Bio

He's already on enough teams.

#6 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

Haaaaaaeeeel naw.

#7 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's have Namor join the Fantastic Four instead. I want to see him kick the crap out of Reed Richards then use his limp unconscious body as a condom while he plows Sue Storm. Plot twist.

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13609 posts) - - Show Bio

NOoOOOOOOoOoOoOooOoOOOoOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOooOoOoooOoOOooOOOoOoOOoOoOoOOOOoOoOoOOOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOOOoOoOoOOOOOooOoOoOoOoOOooOoIoOoOoOoOOoOooOOiOoO

#9 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Let's have Namor join the Fantastic Four instead. I want to see him kick the crap out of Reed Richards then use his limp unconscious body as a condom while he plows Sue Storm. Plot twist.

#10 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6020 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, because I tend to look at the Fantastic Four as a family and Wolverine wouldn't really fit well with them.

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

NOoOOOOOOoOoOoOooOoOOOoOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOooOoOoooOoOOooOOOoOoOOoOoOoOOOOoOoOoOOOOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOOOoOoOoOOOOOooOoOoOoOoOOooOoIoOoOoOoOOoOooOOiOoO

I didn't know that it was possible for it to go off the page. Usually automatically drops down in paragraph format.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: I'm stealing that for my Regular Show gif collection.

#13 Posted by White Mage (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I didn't know that it was possible for it to go off the page. Usually automatically drops down in paragraph format.

Clearly the pain and passion in his voice just......carried

@god_spawn said:

OU.......................................CH

#14 Posted by _Zombie_ (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Blood1991: I'm stealing that for my Regular Show gif collection.

Likewise.

#15 Posted by SoA (5118 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (19517 posts) - - Show Bio

fantastic five?? will it look good I dont think so..?

#17 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

no i want wolverine to just be on the xmen. wolverines supposed to be a loner but marvels changing that around by making him be in every book on nearly every team

#18 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (6020 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19 said:

no i want wolverine to just be on the xmen. wolverines supposed to be a loner but marvels changing that around by making him be in every book on nearly every team

I agree. I miss the days where Wolverine was a loner because at least he had a really good reason to not be on every team other than the X-Men.

#19 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring the fact that it would completely contrast the point of the team? No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Never.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@god_spawn said:

No. Besides, Sue will always choose Reed over Namor. And he's a far better man.

#20 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator: Did the joke in the post just go over your head?

#21 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: What joke?

Just kidding. I got it, don't worry.

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator: Phew. Scared me for a sec lol.

#23 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Yeah, just poking fun as I know you don't like Reed, and may like Namor.

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38235 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator: I find Namor tolerable at times then others hate him. Hate him in UXM 95% of the time but loved him trashing the Avengers.

#25 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

He's everywhere already.

#26 Posted by Bo88gdan (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

no 

#27 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

what the hell is wrong with you?

#28 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Stoppit.

#29 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Keep the watered down overplayed runt on xmen and xmen alone. Keep him off avengers and away from ff. By next year marvel will make him a Inhuman or a Guardian of the galaxy.

#30 Posted by Night Thrasher (3705 posts) - - Show Bio

GOD NO!

#31 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

He just Joined the Star Sapphires

#32 Posted by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

They already have Spider-man on the team They don't need Logan in fact I miss the old days when it was just 4 of them

#33 Posted by TDK_1997 (15080 posts) - - Show Bio

HELL NO!

#34 Posted by samuel_larson_10 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

and what? the fantastic five? Seriously don't give marvel any bad ideas, they might actually do them!

#35 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always hated the F4 because I feel like it's too goody-two-shoes. So the addition of a kick ass James Dean mutant would DEFINITELY make me want to read the comics.

#36 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a terrible idea to muster.

#37 Posted by WonderKnight (60 posts) - - Show Bio

No i don't want to see him appear in every comic i'm reading

in fact didn't Thing and Wolverine have a joke between them saying they were on to many teams recently?

#38 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13609 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

He just Joined the Star Sapphires

he would never do that. no redheads or jailbait.

#39 Posted by jhole (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I would read the shit out of that comic

#40 Posted by deadpoolspidey877 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

this.

#41 Posted by TDK_1997 (15080 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.