Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

should wolverine be in the secret avengers not the main team

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

i mean spy work better suits wolverine.  besides the main team is better suited for people like ironman or thor. it would be interesting how he and beast get along. should he be in the secret avengers instead of the main avengers.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G Bird

As much as I'd love to see my two favorite Marvels (Moon Knight and Wolverine) in action together, I don't think Wolvy should be a Secret Avenger.

MuadDiab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MuadDiab

I don't really read or pay attention to the avengers much. so there's only 2 teams of them now yes? 

Seems ridiculous that he's on the team at all really. He's an X-man or a loner, nothing else surely. But since he is one of the most popular marvel characters, spider-man being the other most popular, what can you do. All I can say is the name 'Secret Avengers' seems to suit him better. Sounds like an X-Force version of the avengers.

batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By batman_is_god

it would make more sense, and he could replace the ultra lame moon knight, but except for Cap it is a series that intentionally uses lesser known characters
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i like him on the main team, i think he fits perfectly. he's a heavy hitter who has been heavily involved with the Avengers these past few years. he has something that the main team needs wich is doing the dirty stuff that has to be done. plus that would be splitting up the Dysfunctional Duo (him and Spidey)

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Nova`Prime`

You know to be honest I always got the feeling that Steve and Logan don't quite see eye to eye.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer

I think he's be more at home there but if there going to have him on the main team they could put X on the secret avengers.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 137

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Nova`Prime`:
    they didnt usually but they have a level of respect for each other
    FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By FunnyStuff707

I really, really hope that doesn't happen. The line-up is fine right now and he wouldn't offer anything to the team, (except maybe a sales boost). I'm just upset Nova won't be in it anymore. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DIE?

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Kairan1979

I agree that Wolverine in Secret Avengers makes more sense than Beast (who left Utopia because he was tired of Cyclops keeping secrets!)

IronHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By IronHerc

I agree, wolvie should leave at least one of the main avenger tittles (I prefer him to leave the new avengers since i still love the idea of having logan in the major team as he has been pretty helpful during large grand scale threats and has been a very important part of the reformation of the avengers after disassembled)  a secret avenger is much more suited to him......maybe we should send a letter to brian michael bendis to tell him that he should drop him off the new team (heard that fear itself will change drastically the rosters of both main avenger teams) and also the current writer of secret avengers (after the end of the awaited run by warren ellis) and tell him  about this since i like the idea much better ^_^ (even if the chances of  putting him there are very slim)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.