Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Screwing up another movie

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This may seem like a minor gripe, but why is vipers hair blonde? Am I just mistaken and she actually is a blonde and everything I know about the character is wrong? Is it really that hard to get the hair color right? Does this bug anyone else?

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does. Not because her hair color is changed, but because there's no excuses.

Theres a girl with dyed red hair, no reason they couldn't dye her hair green, even if the actress refused to dye her hair, a black or green wig would have worked.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

yes because the entire quality of this movie hinges on weather a womans hair is green or not......

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

Nope. Doesn't bug me at all. While the small things are appreciated, it isn't overwhelmingly important to the plot and overall quality of the movie because her hair isn't green. Jackman isn't 5'3, nor have they CGI'd him as such and that hasn't bugged me over the years of him playing Wolverine.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
    Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

yes because the entire quality of this movie hinges on weather a womans hair is green or not......

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

It's a bit early to judge a movie on a few minor things. You'll only feel silly after watching the movie and having to admit it was actually pretty good ;p

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Veshark
    w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@jonny_anonymous: Not the entire quality, but a bunch of small things does add up. That being said the movie could be fantastic with all the small changes wait and see I guess

Sabrerine911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly,the only thing we can do is wait and hope it blows us away(positively ofcourse :D )

They are thaking one of the best wolverine stories existing,lets hope they craft it well :D

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By PunyParker

@jonny_anonymous said:

BOOM!

Also,i think the movie will be awesome,and i liked Origins.....(oh yeah!...i just said it!!)

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

That's is the type of thing that would bug me but to be honest I think the green hair would look dumb in the movie.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Yes.They changel a lot of things to be compatible in a movie world.(generally in Superhero movies)

You cant have a Green Goblin with a purple hat! it's not frightening!!
    Instead go make a Goblin costume to look like a Power Rangers villian! That will be more appealing to fans!!

I see the sarcastic tone the post is getting,so i stop now....

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Yes.They changel a lot of things to be compatible in a movie world.(generally in Superhero movies)

You cant have a Green Goblin with a purple hat! it's not frightening!!

Instead go make a Goblin costume to look like a Power Rangers villian! That will be more appealing to fans!!

I see the sarcastic tone the post is getting,so i stop now....

Man did you have to say that. Now I'll never be able to look at Spider-Man the same way again.

Anyways I do think it's ok to change somethings that don't come through as well as the movies ans they do in the comics. Some times they will work out and sometimes it wont. You can blame that on whoever came up with the new idea. Generally though I it does work on screen and there isn't a reason to change it I don't think you should.

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I'm not holding out a lot of hope that this film is going to be good anyway. The trailer left me feeling mediocre.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: You can change stuff like green hair,or ridiculus costumes,or "slutty" female hero costume for audience sakes.....it's called proffesionalism,and it's totally understandable.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude very misleading title like very misleading also the movie might be good

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: You can change stuff like green hair,or ridiculus costumes,or "slutty" female hero costume for audience sakes.....it's called proffesionalism,and it's totally understandable.

I wouldn't call it that but like I said it depends on the change. I like to take it case by case bases. Like changing Lois from dark hair to red is a dumb and needless change. Regardless if she fits the role personality wise. (I don't think she does BTW even though I'm a fan of hers)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Agreed....like changing Aunt May's hair,to black!.....why?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.