Savage Wolverine

#1 Posted by UncannyLantern (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Was simply wondering whether many people were excited by Logans new solo book? Personally I am very excited as I feel he has just been involved in many titles without much actually about him (that is just my bias towards him!). Also it should be nice just to see him alone again rather than being part of a team. Whilst i do appreciate that his interactions with other characters does make for some good reading he is meant to be a loner, so hopefully this new comic will go back to the roots of what makes him so great.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by VeganDiet (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read it. Looks to be a pretty decent book. Feels like a slightly skewed pulp story. I like that feel.

#3 Posted by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely anxious to read this one... just gotta' find some time to get to my comic shop to pick up my copy.

Pulp is loads of fun. Can't wait.

#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought it was good but its boring at the start, heres some pics:

#5 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig it okay. I like the cheesecake factor of Shanna.

#7 Edited by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally got a chance to read the issue this morning... loved it!

In a word: Fun.

Really loved the pulp-esque feel... Wolverine's melodramatic inner monologue is especially gratifying in it's own way.

And the Shanna cheesecake factor is great fun. I've always been a fan of the "jungle girl" mythos (read lots of ERB) so it's great to have here.

My only complaint: It was over too quick... gotta' wait another month now.

#8 Posted by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

No comments on issue #2?

I enjoyed it as much as the first. Fun, pulp, cheesecake. All around good times.

#9 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a fun read.It's nothing special but it can entertain you.

#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like this title which shouldn't be a surprise since I am a huge Logan fan. it is a pretty fun read as well though.

#11 Posted by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wondering... is "cripes" Logan's new catch-word?

#12 Edited by time (4967 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good, read issue 2 and your start to like it. Best Wolverine series at the moment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.