Recent History, Present, and Future

#1 Posted by whiteneckjj (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to open a dialog and hear some thoughts on Wolverine's recent past (i.e. Uncanny X-Force, Woloverine and the X-Men, AvX and so on) his present (UnCanny Avengers, Wolverine and the X-Men, All New X-Men, etc...) and Finally his future which I am sure is going to be a roller coaster. The guy is busy with UnCanny Avengers, Wolverine and the X-Men, All New X-Men, Avengers and not to mention Savage Wolverine and the new Wolverine title launching in March. I had a few topics/questions to start: 1. In the newest issue of Uncanny Avengers it is said that Wolverine hasn't killed anyone since the day of Professor Xavier's funeral. Am I missing something? Who did he kill? What issue?? 2. I really like what Rick Remender did with Uncanny X-Force but does anyone feel like maybe Wolverine has things to settle after the way it ended? Where/when are Mytique and AoA Nightcrawler going to get what they deserve? Any other questions and answers are greatly appreciated. Read On Jesse

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.