I thought I might do something interesting that can include most of the forum on here. I'm an avid fan of the entire Wolverine family, with my personal favourite being X-23. As I was drinking my daily tea (I'm Australia, not British xD) I got to thinking that each member has their own specilization and that it would be interesting to graph them. So here is RainEffect's Chart of Lethality!
RainEffect's Chart of LethalityRating Their Respective Strength - Physical mass, endurance and overall power.
- Wolverine - The oldest of the three, a male who has reached the absolute limit of human potential when it comes to physical attributes; Logan takes this.
- Daken - Peak human male, athletic but not quite as powerful as his old man.
- X-23 - Laura is a young lady, and therefore restricted in comparison to her bro and dad.
- X-23 - The youngest, smallest and leanest member of the family, also arguably the most highly trained, having been raised from square one.
- Daken - A complete lack of adamantium, combined with a lean body build means this son is quicker on his feet.
- Wolverine - Too much body mass and an adamantium skeleton puts Big Daddy at the bottom.
- Daken - No adamantium means no poisoning within his body, therefore his healing factor can work at full capacity.
- X-23 - Only a tiny amount of adamantium. Healing factor also scientifically refined from experiments.
- Wolverine - A skeleton of adamantium means his healing factor must fight off the poisoning that goes with it.
- Wolverine - The most experienced and the most aged, therefore the most in tune.
- Daken - Lived among the wild like his old man, therefore more in tune with his senses.
- X-23 - It was close, because Laura was trained to use her senses, but she's never had to rely on them.
- Wolverine - Longest lived and therefore most educated. Has the most versatile moveset.
- X-23 - Raised to be a perfect assassin; speaks for itself.
- Daken - He falls ridiculously short here. No elite training, just rage and instinct.