Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

popular popular Wolverine:(

keyonwoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By keyonwoods

what makes wolverine so special that they make the movies all about him they didnt make an xmen movie they made a  wolverine comic book           
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By John Valentine

What?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @keyonwoods said:
    "what makes wolverine so special that they make the movies all about him they didnt make an xmen movie"
    He's been a fan favourite pretty much since he first appeared in the late 70's.  So after 30 years it made sense to use him as a prominent figure in the first three X-Men films (and especially in his own 'solo' movie). 

@keyonwoods said:
    "they didnt make an xmen movie they made a wolverine comic book"
    You mean the X-Men Origins: Wolverine?  Wow, you're actually the first person I've seen complaining about the fact that the film was a close adaptation from the comics.  People usually b!tch about how different it was.
    War Destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By War Destroyer
    @xerox-kitty: When did you become a Mod!? O_O 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By keyonwoods

xerox-kitty said:
    You mean the X-Men Origins: Wolverine?  Wow, you're actually the first person I've seen complaining about the fact that the film was a close adaptation from the comics.  People usually b!tch about how different it was.   

yuh...................O0 no i was talkin about the xmen movies
    The R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The R

Because he is a mutant experiments (Which in the comic book world is a big deal) and he is a fan favorite. But it is true is kind of anoying what they did in the 3rd film. 

However! To be fair the origins one was about Wolverine and they still got the X-men into it. So.. i guess is pretty fair.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @War Destroyer said:
    " @xerox-kitty: When did you become a Mod!? O_O"
    A few days ago :) 

@keyonwoods said:
    "
     xerox-kitty said:
    yuh...................O0 no i was talkin about the xmen movies "
    You're very confusing.  Anyway, I pretty much covered it in the first part of my first post.  He's a popular character.
    Avatar image for ravaginghamster
    RavagingHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RavagingHamster

people like him so much and he has his own movie for the same reasons characters like the Punisher have such a big fan base and movies made: He's a character we can all identify with to a certain level.  He's constantly at odds with himself and struggles with what he wants to do and what should be done.  He's willing to make sacrifices that the other characters cant.  He's one of the few down and dirty nitty gritty characters. And, he's a bad a@@.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.