Our pal wolverine...

#1 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine was sort of the test bed page while building the site out. It's fitting that he get's one of the first posts.

Staff
#2 Posted by Spader-Man (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gone ahead and added super-smelling as one of his abilities. Let the debate commence!

Staff
#3 Posted by G-Man (32251 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-smelling, yeah he doesn't seem the deoderant type.

His powers definitely need to be updated. I'll get on that.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Should commando training be a power? If so give it to Wolverine

#5 Posted by G-Man (32251 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking something like Stategist or something some time back for like Captain America, Batman, and so on. Not sure if I like that wording. Any other suggestions?

Staff Online
#6 Posted by Twilight (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Combat Awareness or Leadership instead of Strategist? (Strategery?)

#7 Posted by figerrific (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Attractive male? Uhh..right.

#8 Posted by Druid (104 posts) - - Show Bio

There seems to be alot of variation on the extent of any character's powers, depending on who is writing them in the issue in question.

I think this makes sense. Marvel has released source books, encyclopedias, and trading cards outlining, categorizing, and comparing the super-powers of many heroes; but to some extent I think these are irrelevant. In general it is nice to have a summary of a character's powers but at times I think the editors just go too far in their attempt to "beef up" the said hero in an attempt to make readers happy.

I mean have you ever honestly seen any issues in Marvel comics that allude to the fact that Wolverine can lift between 800 lbs and 2 tons? That is just a load of crap in my opinion.

Keeping the continuity together for the Marvel Universe is not an exact science and I'd have to liken it to keeping the Star Wars or Star Trek continuity together with all the books, comics, games, movies, tv shows, and cartoons that have been released over the years.

I think the point is to just enjoy the characters.....not squabble over the minute details of their lives like we've been doing in the "regeneration" topic string on this forum.
Post Edited:2007-02-20 14:26:06

#9 Posted by Christy Lovell (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I have 2 agree w/the fact that Wolverine is EXTREMELY HOTT!!! I don't care how tall he is; I find that kind of attractive.
Post Edited:2007-03-12 13:06:34

#10 Posted by Baby Girl (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Baby Girl (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#12 Posted by Baby Girl (63 posts) - - Show Bio

figerrific says:

"Attractive male? Uhh..right."

You're just jealous 'cause he's been kissin' on Jean Grey.

#13 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby Girl says:

"figerrific says:
You're just jealous 'cause he's been kissin' on Jean Grey."

LOL

#14 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Baby Girl says:

"figerrific says:
You're just jealous 'cause he's been kissin' on Jean Grey."

LOL

#15 Posted by it's just me (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I like a youger less fuzz wolverine.but he seel hot

#16 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

yesssss our Pal "Wolvie".....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.