Old Man Logan the movie

#1 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Now it's no secret that I don't like Wolverine. But Old Man Logan was the only thing I've read with him in it that I really liked him in and I found a really good fan trailer for an Old Man Logan movie.   

So with that as an example could an Old Man Logan movie work?
#2 Posted by frotisfrotis (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I really thought about Unforgiven when I read Old Man Logan
great post!!

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33069 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Dragoness1993 (268 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice video, very clever :)

#6 Posted by zombietag (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be a sweet movie. clint would have to get a little bit beefier but he would do a good job.

honestly though, this will probably never happen because its too invested in the marvel u. not unless the movies keep taking off and get even bigger, even then it wont be for years and years. but id be really stoked.
#7 Posted by War Killer (20141 posts) - - Show Bio

If the language would be toned down from the actual comic book, I'd see it.

#8 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

needs old man hawkeye

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16731 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd better see old Batman in Dark Knight Returns.

#10 Posted by Jake Fury (18407 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel should start doing animated movies on some of the more popular stories like this one.
#11 Posted by CRTrobinson (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: You might just be on to something!
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18407 posts) - - Show Bio

@CRT:

Thanks!

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the only movie with Wolverine as the star that I'd ever want made, ever.

#14 Posted by hyiena (1790 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh is getting old enuff to play that role himself

#15 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

could work....

#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
This is the only movie with Wolverine as the star that I'd ever want made, ever.

^This
#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

This
#18 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really into X-men etc. But Old man Logan was a truly awesome comic and could translate very easily in to a truly awesome movie. Unfortunately I doubt they'd ever make it.

#19 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Same here man. Same here. I don't like Wolvie but I love the hell out of this book!

#20 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Clint Eastwood to do a batman beyond movie and play old man bruce way more than this.

#21 Posted by Fetts (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

I love EditNinja's work.

#22 Edited by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel needs to do something with that world "Old Man Logan" takes place in. To me the most interesting part of the book is A L L the stuff that happened before the book and after or even during (that isn't seen, different areas and characters). With this villain owning this part of the country and the day Thor died. That world has potential for some amazing books.

#23 Posted by Demonturtle (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark said:

Marvel needs to do something with that world "Old Man Logan" takes place in. To me the most interesting part of the book is A L L the stuff that happened before the book and after or even during (that isn't seen, different areas and characters). With this villain owning this part of the country and the day Thor died. That world has potential for some amazing books.

Yea I agree, that was the best part for me too! That one panel where they drive under Ant Man's corpse! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by TheCannon (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.