Old Man Logan Question

#1 Posted by feebadger (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

In the series Old Man Logan, is that REALLY Daredevil and Punisher who get killed in the Kingpins' arena?

I just find it hard to believe that two such major characters would be offed in such a throw away manner. Anyone know anything i don't?

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's two people who picked up their legacies, not Matt Murdock and Frank Castle.

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

It's two people who picked up their legacies, not Matt Murdock and Frank Castle.

i dont recall them saying that

#4 Posted by feebadger (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Thanks InnerVenom123. Can you provide any proof of that as i'm having an argument over whether it is or not and they just won't freaken believe me!

#5 Posted by feebadger (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

That's the problem i'm having too. I can't see any mention of it being someone else in their costumes (besides them looking a bit different) but i just think it CAN'T be them.

#6 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

In the series Old Man Logan, is that REALLY Daredevil and Punisher who get killed in the Kingpins' arena?

I just find it hard to believe that two such major characters would be offed in such a throw away manner. Anyone know anything i don't?

i f you read the book carefully again you'll see.

#7 Posted by feebadger (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dakens son said:

@feebadger said:

Ashleys' friends. They were both Ashleys' friends dressed up. Thanks Dakens Son. A simple suggestion and it all makes sense.

#8 Posted by Dakens son (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@feebadger said:

@Dakens son said:

@feebadger said:

Ashleys' friends. They were both Ashleys' friends dressed up. Thanks Dakens Son. A simple suggestion and it all makes sense.

See?Just one closer look!it's all in the pages friend.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12488 posts) - - Show Bio

It has to be different people as this took 50 years later, cand that Daredevil had blonde hair, so it was too young to be him.

#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

That's the problem i'm having too. I can't see any mention of it being someone else in their costumes (besides them looking a bit different) but i just think it CAN'T be them.

In the book it states that Logan, Hawkeye and Hulk (if you count him) are the only heroes that survived to that point in time. Everyone else had already died and the people dressed as them are people who took up their Legacies as innervenom mentioned.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.