Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Old Man Logan Question

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By feebadger

In the series Old Man Logan, is that REALLY Daredevil and Punisher who get killed in the Kingpins' arena?

I just find it hard to believe that two such major characters would be offed in such a throw away manner. Anyone know anything i don't?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

It's two people who picked up their legacies, not Matt Murdock and Frank Castle.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KainScion

@InnerVenom123 said:

It's two people who picked up their legacies, not Matt Murdock and Frank Castle.

i dont recall them saying that

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By feebadger

@InnerVenom123 said:

Thanks InnerVenom123. Can you provide any proof of that as i'm having an argument over whether it is or not and they just won't freaken believe me!

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By feebadger

@KainScion said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

That's the problem i'm having too. I can't see any mention of it being someone else in their costumes (besides them looking a bit different) but i just think it CAN'T be them.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Dakens son

@feebadger said:

In the series Old Man Logan, is that REALLY Daredevil and Punisher who get killed in the Kingpins' arena?

I just find it hard to believe that two such major characters would be offed in such a throw away manner. Anyone know anything i don't?

i f you read the book carefully again you'll see.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By feebadger

@Dakens son said:

@feebadger said:

Ashleys' friends. They were both Ashleys' friends dressed up. Thanks Dakens Son. A simple suggestion and it all makes sense.

Dakens son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By Dakens son

@feebadger said:

@Dakens son said:

@feebadger said:

Ashleys' friends. They were both Ashleys' friends dressed up. Thanks Dakens Son. A simple suggestion and it all makes sense.

See?Just one closer look!it's all in the pages friend.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

It has to be different people as this took 50 years later, cand that Daredevil had blonde hair, so it was too young to be him.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@KainScion said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

That's the problem i'm having too. I can't see any mention of it being someone else in their costumes (besides them looking a bit different) but i just think it CAN'T be them.

In the book it states that Logan, Hawkeye and Hulk (if you count him) are the only heroes that survived to that point in time. Everyone else had already died and the people dressed as them are people who took up their Legacies as innervenom mentioned.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.