Old Man Logan?!

#1 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi guys I've been reading about Old Man Logan comic series and was just wandering what is it actually about and is it worth picking up??

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it's worth picking up.

Basically, it's Unforgiven meets Millar's penchant for treacherous, dystopian future worlds.

#3 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Basically, it's Unforgiven meets Millar's penchant for treacherous, dystopian future worlds.

Thanks should I get the graphic novel version. I found one on Amazon for a cheap prize

#4 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yamata said:

@Illuminatus said:

Thanks should I get the graphic novel version. I found one on Amazon for a cheap prize

Yep, that would be the ideal choice.

#5 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: What else is a really good Wolverine comic? at the moment I have Wolverine Goes To Hell and want to get the follow up Wolverine Vs The X-Men

#6 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

We need more from that corner of the marvel universe.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22278 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Great series.

#10 Posted by -The Renegade- (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Old man Logan is amazing, you should definitly pick it up. I noticed someone mentioned Enemy of the State, which in my opinion is better than old man logan. Get both !

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

The second best Wolverine story ever, imo.

#12 Posted by KenTheProfile (412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yamata: yes get it. check out my review for it.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

That's one of the best Wolverine stories ever.

#14 Posted by Billy Batson (57755 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucked.
BB

#15 Posted by BatWatch (2364 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow! Seems to be a love it or hate it sort of thing.

Never read it myself.

#16 Edited by cloudzackvincent (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

frankly....millar's books like "old man logan" and "wanted" disturbs me... i liked enemy of the state though... regarding OML i always wonder what were the asgardians doing when thor was dying at hammerfall or hammerfalls was it?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.