Old Man

#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

I was pleasantly surprised with this comic. Hawkeye and Wolverine make an awesome team, and the fact that their old yet still kickin ass only adds to the story.
In recent years I've found myself hating Wolverine. His son, killing Sabertooth, Origins, all weak. But this book really got me excited to see where it goes. Heres some teasers.
Spoilers

caption
Daughter?
Thor?
Hawkeye never misses

Awesome

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

What series is this from?

#3 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that looks, awesome. I gotta get that tomorrow.

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the last teaser pic

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never bought the wolverine comic, however this story got my atention and the fact taht it is Mark Millar I got even more hyped...guess I wasn't the only one as all of the issues of the story that have been launched so far are sold out even before I arrive at the store...oh well, there's always the tp option

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Wolverine"
Cool, I might have to pick it up. Why are Hawkeye and Wolverine about the same age though? I thought Wolverine ages slower.
#8 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

thor is so 'the sword and the stone'

off-topic but you're welcome
#9 Posted by danhimself (22275 posts) - - Show Bio

that spider-girl is hot!!

#10 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

This series is AWESOME!

#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

MUST. BUY.

#12 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#13 Edited by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks better than wolverine the end already.

#14 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Bought the first ish tonight, LOVED IT

#15 Posted by Kal-Kent (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone send me a spoiler of the book. Im grounded for a month and cant get the comci. By the way im grounded for beating up a kid near stater bros

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91107 posts) - - Show Bio

SONNOVA..I JUST MADE A THEAD ABOUT THIS.Damn i'm dumb!

I can't wait to see what happens with Hawkeye's daughter in the next issue.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91107 posts) - - Show Bio

SPOILER ALERT

@Gambler...I don't know if I was awake enough to get this...but did Hawkeye say that this black woman Tonya was Peter Parker's youngest Daughter..making their daughter Parker's grandaughter?

#18 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

i just saw this the other day and was totally excited was that the first issue??

#19 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio

I just reviewed issue #68 here (along with a preview).  All I can say is god d@mn I love this book.  I'm not gonna re-hash what I wrote in the review.  Just wait until you see Ashley (the "spider-chick") in action.  She does something that I'm sure people will be tallking about. 

Staff
#20 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I just reviewed issue #68 here (along with a preview).  All I can say is god d@mn I love this book.  I'm not gonna re-hash what I wrote in the review.  Just wait until you see Ashley (the "spider-chick") in action.  She does something that I'm sure people will be tallking about. 

"
G you wouldn't happen to have anymore of those scan of ArchAngel do you?
#21 Edited by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"G~man said:
"I just reviewed issue #68 here (along with a preview).  All I can say is god d@mn I love this book.  I'm not gonna re-hash what I wrote in the review.  Just wait until you see Ashley (the "spider-chick") in action.  She does something that I'm sure people will be tallking about. 

"
G you wouldn't happen to have anymore of those scan of ArchAngel do you?"
If you're talking about X-Force #6, I have the whole issue.  I can't and won't post any other scans before Wed.

There is this really cool panel of him using his wings in an interesting way.  Think bloody.
Staff
#22 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"Hawk said:
"G~man said:

"
G you wouldn't happen to have anymore of those scan of ArchAngel do you?"
If you're talking about X-Force #6, I have the whole issue.  I can't and won't post any other scans before Wed.

There is this really cool panel of him using his wings in an interesting way.  Think bloody."
  cough cough........Needs it............lol. I'll try to get to the comic store soon then....
#23 Posted by inferiorego (21225 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:

"
I read 68 a couple days ago and loved it. I hate the Wolverine comics on a month-to-month basis, but this new storyline is great. can't trust anyone in this new world..... Passive James is hilarious....
Staff
#24 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio

They should just stop the regular title and change it to "Old Man Logan."  We get enough of Wolverine in every other X-comic.  I want more of this.

Staff
#25 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

so is the comic with the spider chick captured the first one of this series????

<-----------------------ignorant most of the time!!!!!

#26 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the second.   66 was the first.  68 comes out this Wednesday.  They've been reprinted since they sold out so you might be able to pick up those two at a comic shop (or online).

Staff
#27 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"It was the second.   66 was the first.  68 comes out this Wednesday.  They've been reprinted since they sold out so you might be able to pick up those two at a comic shop (or online)."
yea i just seen the one with ashley at the end of it so i will go pick it up tomorrow and the next one comes out wed then??
#28 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#29 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody got the new issue yet???

<-------------looking for spoilers lol

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"anybody got the new issue yet???

<-------------looking for spoilers lol"
lol

Nope. I'm planning to get part two soon though.....
#31 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"anybody got the new issue yet???

<-------------looking for spoilers lol"
lol

Nope. I'm planning to get part two soon though....."
it would be part three man lol.
#32 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"It was the second.   66 was the first.  68 comes out this Wednesday.  They've been reprinted since they sold out so you might be able to pick up those two at a comic shop (or online)."
#33 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE THIS RUN.

1, Has hawkeye. (DEALING DRUGS AND ALL BAD ASS BLIND (Insert Blind Fury Joke here))
2.Logan is cool .
3.Spider girl is Hawkeyes kid Say wtf.
4.GET IT AND THEN BUY IT AGAIN AND JUST LOVE IT.

#34 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"I LOVE THIS RUN.

1, Has hawkeye. (DEALING DRUGS AND ALL BAD ASS BLIND (Insert Blind Fury Joke here))
2.Logan is cool .
4.GET IT AND THEN BUY IT AGAIN AND JUST LOVE IT."
lol and most of all the super heroes are dead and gone. magneto killed thor hell yea lol.
#35 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Final Arrow said:
"I LOVE THIS RUN.

2.Logan is cool .
4.GET IT AND THEN BUY IT AGAIN AND JUST LOVE IT."
lol and most of all the super heroes are dead and gone. magneto killed thor hell yea lol."
It was Mags and someone else cant remember who.

I like the Banners cracks me up :D
#36 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

bump...

has anybody read the new issue yet i thought it came out today??

#37 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

i just bought it today it was pretty good, a little weird but still good

#38 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I did. I complete what Ashely did. She can't be Parker granddaughter. And it was great, I'm looking forward to what Wolverine does in the next iss.

#39 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I did. I complete what Ashely did. She can't be Parker granddaughter. And it was great, I'm looking forward to what Wolverine does in the next iss."
so wolvie didnt fight yet???
#40 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Shaper said:
"I did. I complete what Ashely did. She can't be Parker granddaughter. And it was great, I'm looking forward to what Wolverine does in the next iss."
so wolvie didnt fight yet???"

Nope, Hawkeye still did all the fighting. At the end Wolverine said: (Do you want me to say?)
#41 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"Shaper said:
so wolvie didnt fight yet???"

Nope, Hawkeye still did all the fighting. At the end Wolverine said: (Do you want me to say?)"
dang wolvie has really changed lol. crazy ness. im so looking forward to wat drives him over the edge letting us see the famous SNIKT
#42 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. Damn, this is the first time, I really want to see him fight. I think this is my favorite version of Wolverine ever.

#43 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"I know. Damn, this is the first time, I really want to see him fight. I think this is my favorite version of Wolverine ever."
lol yea mine too. and i just seen the story arc up on the vine i was a bit sad i didnt get to do it myself but whoever did it did a great job.
#44 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

hey they did save ashley right??? is she going with them??

#45 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. She's evil. (That's why I said she can't be Parker Granddaughter)

#46 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"Nope. She's evil. (That's why I said she can't be Parker Granddaughter)"
oh sh!t!!!! lol. i so cant wait to read that book!!! thanks man
#47 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

No prob. I thought she be good, but when I saw what she did, I said the same thing: "Oh sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!"

#48 Posted by G-Man (30617 posts) - - Show Bio
Shaper said:
"No prob. I thought she be good, but when I saw what she did, I said the same thing: "Oh sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!""
You should see the other half of this pic.
Staff
#49 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading this series and I like it so far. It's a different look at the marvel universe.

#50 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (84510 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoilers

Issue #3 is off the chain. If your not reading this arc you should be.

Its DD
it was DD anyway

Hawkeye whoopin some ass

Spoilers

Spoilers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.