Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

New "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Images

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    I think "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" will be a decent movie.  Sometimes it's hard to say.  It almost feels like they might be throwing too much at us.  Bits that we've seen have been great (like Wolverine's actual origin, the bone claws, etc).  There has also been some things that have made me question what the heck is going on.

There is a bit riding on the success of this movie.  We've heard the rumors of a second Wolverine movie already being considered.  We know that Deadpool has a good chance of getting his own spin-off movie.  There's also all the other characters running around this movie.  Maybe someone else could get their own movie if the demand is there.

For now, here's some images that XMenFilms.net scored.  If you want some really high quality ones, you can go to their website and enter a password that they also provide.  How do these images make you feel?  Does running on all fours make Sabretooth run faster?  Did Gambit ever wear a purple silk shirt in the comics?

Click on the images below to enlarge.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hawk

I still not convinced on DP and G.....but I'm sure it will be awesome.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Just printed off the last two for my mate at work.  She's currently drooling over Ryan Renolds... I get the feeling this will be a hit, even with people who don't know the characters.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

Running on all fours does make Creed faster, because he is propelling himself forward with all of the strength in his leg muscles.

Tainted-Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Tainted-Cell

I love the silk purple shirt, actually.
    So long as Ryan Reynolds makes Wade funny, I'll be able to forgive the "Mimic" transformation... Fox's X-Men equivalent to FF2's Super Skrull.

deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By deathswitch

still wish deadpool wore the mask

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Media_Master

I'm still mixed about the movie, guess I'll have to watch it

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Djinn

i'll watch it since i love superpower movies but i dont care about wolverine even though thats what the whole movie is about i just want to see the cameo of emma frost and other mutants

EmmaFan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EmmaFan89

how come there are no officail pics of Emma Frost?  and because she is on the international poster does that mean she has a bigger part than just a cameo?

rendellboy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By rendellboy94

There is something wrong with the movie, i saw Gambit throwing a card but i never saw it explode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.