Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

New Wolverine Television show discussion thread

N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By N7_Normandy

At comic con they announced four brand new marvel animated series that are exclusive to G4 tv.  The shows include Xmen, Blade, Iron man, and Wolverine.   

What do you guys think?   

Personally, I'm really excited.  Since it's on G4, hopefully we'll get a more mature audience -oriented wolverine show. 

Jubilantlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jubilantlad

@N7_Normandy:  The X-Men show better not have Wolverine. He is so over-exposed it's not funny.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

Definitely no more Wolverine cartoons, at least for a good while. We already have in Hulk vs Wolverine, Wolverine and the X-Men, ALL of the Live action X-Men movies (which sometimes is always about him), and soon the Wolverine anime that'll be coming out next year or whenever. C'mon, let's have somebody different for once. 

Avatar image for deadlywolverine
    DeadlyWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeadlyWolverine

I hope Wolvie will be in the X-Men, he is the cornerstone of the franchise, they should give the axe to this Cyclops guy, he's so cheesy and melancholic, it burns the series up. 

My fav character is Wolverine, and he kicks the roost out of any character any day. 

I'd love Cyclops on the show, Wolvie needs a punching bag after all.  
    (I'm just saying this as a joke, who I really want out of the show is Jean Grey) 

Darksteelwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darksteelwing

Although I like both Anime and Wolverine, it doesn't feel right for me. I mean, long hair, tall and skinny? 
    I will give it a try, of course.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mutant X

It'd be cool if the new Wolvie show took place pre-X-Men. I hope Deadpool makes an appearance. :)

Avatar image for thegentlemanrogue
    thegentlemanrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thegentlemanrogue

The G4 Wolverine cartoon is the crappy Madhouse bishi mullet Wolverine anime. They aren't two separate projects.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.