New Posters and Images for 'The Wolverine'

Posted by G-Man (18916 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wolverine is coming to theaters on July 26. Earlier this morning, a new poster was released via @TheWolverineUK on Twitter.

You can see that Wolverine is just not happy. But that's not the only poster released today. ComingSoon also had an exclusive first look at a poster that once again shows Wolverine is just really really angry about something.

If you're really itching for more Wolverine, EW released eight images yesterday online showing that Wolverine isn't necessarily extremely angry all the time. We also get to see some of the ladies in the movie including Rila Fukushima as Yukio, Tao Okamoto as Mariko and Svetlana Khodchenkova as Viper.

#1 Posted by Agent9149 (2868 posts) - - Show Bio

Madame Hydra could looks more like Enchantress.

#2 Edited by ceniza (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Madame Hydra could looks more like Enchantress.

My thoughts as well.

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Why a blonde Madame Hydra? Other than that...footage looks awesome!

#4 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed. I thought it was enchantress as well. But i'm hoping it'll be good ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.