Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

My way on how to kill the wolverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

matrix10st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By matrix10st

Wolverine goes on a rampage killing many marvel characters. Right as iron man Dies he shoots a repulsor beam right at wolveine that turns his adimantium into a liquid state as that haappens Storm flys in with rogue in her arms immediatley following ironmans death she hits wolverine with a lightning bolt. As he falls to his knees for a brief second Rogue runs in and absorbs his adimantium through her body and hiding is X-23. When rogue takes the adimantium She is then killed by woverine with his bone claws going straihgt through her skull because the adimantium has yet to cool down and is still in liquid state. Cyclops cuts each of his hands off with his laser beam then X-23 Runs and jumps off a 8 story building stabbing logan in the top of his skull then bringing it down to his throat and cuts off his head completely then she kicks it far away from the body then clashes her claws and starts a fire then burns his head into ash then cuts each of his limbs off from his torso and burns them one by one. Then as she walks away she says I knew if this day was ever to come this would happen, I just wish it happened differently and not by my hand.    Then James Rhodes Comes and gathers his ashes while jarvis analyzes them to see if there is any sign of a life signal or sign of his regeneration and there is none. He then shoots the ashes 200 miles away from the earth so that if he ever regenerates he feels the cold airless vaccume of space and wishes he would never come back.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

@matrix10st:

Dude your making this way harder than necissary all someone has to do is hold him down then Cyc blows off all skin and organs and holds him iunder the ray for the full possible 15 minutes making sure to destroy all cells leaving only a skelaton. wolverine can come back from being a skeleton but only if he has some cells left

Still a pretty good scenario if only Tony and Rouge didnt have to die

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @BlackArmor said:
    "

@matrix10st:

Dude your making this way harder than necissary all someone has to do is hold him down then Cyc blows off all skin and organs and holds him iunder the ray for the full possible 15 minutes making sure to destroy all cells leaving only a skelaton. wolverine can come back from being a skeleton but only if he has some cells left

Still a pretty good scenario if only Tony and Rouge didnt have to die

"

I agree to that, another way is to call in the Silver Surfer, or Apocalypse :).
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Theworldbreaker:
    Ha wolverine vs the silver surfer

Wolverine: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh (charges)
    Silver Surfer: yawn (reads a book)

Wolverine:Ahhhhhhhhhh(still charging)

Silver Surfer:I am enchanted by what humanity has developed to occupy its time (discovers video games Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2)

Wolverine: Ahhhhhhhhhh

SilverSurfer: Die (kills guy on video game)

Wolverine:Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Silver Surfer:At last I found it(finds home world)

Wolverine:Ahhhhhhhh

Silver Surfer: hold on guys i gotta go do something(leaves home planet)

Wolverine:Ahhhh-

Silver Surfer:Power Cosmic!

Wolverine:AHhhhhhhhhhh (dies)

Silver Surfer: now to share this"CDMW2" with my people (looks at ash) hey can someone pick this up

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

I know a sure fire way to kill Wolverine 

Thanos, the mad Titan
    Thanos, the mad Titan
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.