Logan vs. James

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought his name was James

why do we still call him logan?
#2 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

because thats what he wants to be called and he is known to people as logan not james

#3 Posted by Abnaxus (14 posts) - - Show Bio

And Logan is more badass !

#4 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is incredibly old. The memories that he has had for most of his adult life have him going by Logan. Not to mention years of continuity. Not everyone knows about Wolverine's actual identity or his life as James Howlett. So, people call him Logan, because that's what they have always called him, and he probably prefers it.

#5 Posted by wolverine54 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

his Real Name is James Howlett LOGAN and Rose told him 2 go by his Last Name 2 Cover their traks
#6 Posted by robbiesol (459 posts) - - Show Bio

That's easy, Logan sounds cooler. 

#7 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always referred to him as Logan and that's what he likes to be called :)
#8 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@wolverine54: That's not true.
#9 Posted by logansgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan sounds a lot smexier!

LOL, Thats just my opinion

#10 Posted by Gene_Pool (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan is more unique than the overused name James. And the name "James" just doesn't fit him. Plus most people are used to calling him Logan. And the way it rolls off your tongue is fun...it's a cool name.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.