Is Wolverine Bisexual ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everybody resently I saw a pic and it kind of got me thinking that Wolveverin (Logan) is bisexual. Please tell me he is not.

#2 Edited by _slim_ (13638 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not.

#3 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a raging bisexual, and has been since his first appearance in Wolverine Comics #1 in 1935. This is the reason for his popularity among comic fans - he is a minority character and incredibly violent and in a lot of books.

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13638 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13637 posts) - - Show Bio

No he isnt. Why would it matter though?

#6 Posted by SC (13299 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not bisexual.  

He is sexual. So if your a male, female, genderless animal, object, hide yo kids, wives, husbands, family pets, automotive vehicles, pot plants, donuts, Frosty Flakes, cat door, Devo CD's, sea shell collection, boxing bag, fish tank, alarm clock, pillow, socks, wigs, shoes, cause there's an angry, hairy ,copulating, Canadian, mutie on the prowl and in heat, looking for a chance to stick his unbreakable claw into anything and everything, including your Nirvana vinyl records. 

#7 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you consider penetrating people with his claws a sexual act, no he's not. His son though... if it casts a shadow he will hump it.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Unless you consider penetrating people with his claws a sexual act, no he's not. His son though... if it casts a shadow he will hump it.

Oh....that doesn't count huh

Me: Honey!!! put down the bandaids we gotta figure out a new way to spend our friday nights

#9 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Recently" you saw a "picture"

Sure you did

#10 Posted by NX (307 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume not.
#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34359 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm the way you put (Logan) next to Wolverine in the OP makes me think you already knew of Daken and that he was bi so you put it there so people wouldn't think you got the two confused and I highly doubt that you seen a picture of Logan in a homosexual situation unless it was fan art therefore I deduce that this is a troll thread.

#12 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken is the bisexual one.

Wolverine is a raging ladies man. He roots whatever lady he can find - especially the ones who shoot or stab him.

#13 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Pics or it didn't happened

#14 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Must be fan art.

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is as heterosexual as a short hairy potentially-immortal Canadian can get. He leaves the sexual experimentation to his son, Daken.

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

No no you're just confused, when they say Wolverine is going to F--- you up, they don't mean sexually.
(Is it sad I've been thinking of this all day, I got dozens of these)

#17 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a raging heterosexual, and into two types of women 1. villanous femme fatales who are trying to kill him 2. women who die horribly violent deaths shortly after falling in love with him.

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyraMyraMyra said:

He's a raging heterosexual, and into two types of women 1. villanous femme fatales who are trying to kill him 2. women who die horribly violent deaths shortly after falling in love with him.

Or 3. Villainous femme fatales who eventually fall in love with him, only to die a horribly violent death shortly after doing so.

#19 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@MyraMyraMyra said:

Or 3. Villainous femme fatales who eventually fall in love with him, only to die a horribly violent death shortly after doing so.

Yes, it's a mix-and-match thing. His women can most often be defined by any combination of "Japanese", "redhead", "dead", and "evil". Either way, Wolverine leaves behind a trail of cigar butts and dead girlfriends wherever he goes.

#20 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this in reference to the Gutters Schism gag? (see sblock)

No but seriously, Wolverine has been around for a long time and has done a lot of hard drinking. I'm sure he got curious at least once, if only cause he took the wrong "lady" home during one of his layovers in Madripoor. He's a sucker for a redhead. ANY redhead.

#21 Edited by NightwalkerRevan (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

Daken is the bisexual one. Wolverine is a raging ladies man. He roots whatever lady he can find - especially the ones who shoot or stab him.

Hmm, does this mean that we should consider his penetrating things with his claws sexual then? This puts his whole 'I'm the best there is at stabbing things' to Cyke in Schism in a whole new light. I guess it was never about Jean after all...

#22 Posted by Rosencrantz&Guildenstern (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Hey everybody resently I saw a pic and it kind of got me thinking that Wolveverin (Logan) is bisexual. Please tell me he is not.

Did you mean this picture?

#23 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not, but Daken is!

#24 Posted by 218Comics (191 posts) - - Show Bio

No, he's not. He's loved a lot of women, but never had a thing for guys.

#25 Posted by Thelonious_Funk (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't think of why you would be thinking he was bi, I actually really think it would be a cool turn out to be bi, I mean there's nothing in his history that negates the possibility. Whoever wrote that issue would have to be very careful about how they handled that it though, it would also probably drive away some readers and I know that FOX News would make a thing of it- they made a thing of it with the biracial ultimate spiderman or something like that. That is probably just my gay talking though. Also, I hate Daken, very much so.

@fodigg said:

Is this in reference to the Gutters Schism gag? (see sblock)

No but seriously, Wolverine has been around for a long time and has done a lot of hard drinking. I'm sure he got curious at least once, if only cause he took the wrong "lady" home during one of his layovers in Madripoor. He's a sucker for a redhead. ANY redhead.

F-ing ROFL

#26 Posted by zombietag (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

nope?

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17854 posts) - - Show Bio

@xerox_kitty said:

Wolverine is as heterosexual as a short hairy potentially-immortal Canadian can get. He leaves the sexual experimentation to his son, Daken.
#28 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't want to picture Wolverine as one.

#29 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken is bisexual,Wolverine is straight.

#30 Posted by cody1984 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime: He sure is.

Like Father like Son.

#31 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC: L O L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1276 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh here is that pic I was talking about...

#33 Posted by Onemoreposter (4090 posts) - - Show Bio

@darth_brendroid said:

He's a raging bisexual, and has been since his first appearance in Wolverine Comics #1 in 1935. This is the reason for his popularity among comic fans - he is a minority character and incredibly violent and in a lot of books.

Yep. However, these themes were toned down when, in an attempt to boost sales, his young ward Ocelot the boy marvel was introduced in WC #13. After the comic code authority consolidated power in the 50's Wolverines "duel" nature was completely swept under the rug until 1989 when the authority repealed it's bans on the way homosexuality could be portrayed in comics. The character would return firmly to his roots the following year in the story arc "Both Ways Goeth the Beast."

#34 Posted by RoboShark (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic/question has gotta be a favorite of mine since I joined.

#35 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Wolvie doesn't look like that's making him particularly horny.

#36 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

um... that doesn't seem that bisexual to me... and even if it was... the focus would be more on the naked one of the two (I'm assuming it's Nightcrawler) than Wolverine, who's just there drinking a beer somewhere

But yeah... seems like fan art to me

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

He likes women and we have seen him many times having sex with women.

#38 Edited by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: you know what bisexual means? right?

#39 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArtGamer: Yes I know.

#40 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyraMyraMyra said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@MyraMyraMyra said:

Yes, it's a mix-and-match thing. His women can most often be defined by any combination of "Japanese", "redhead", "dead", and "evil". Either way, Wolverine leaves behind a trail of cigar butts and dead girlfriends wherever he goes.

What about the anti-hero femme fatales?

#41 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't imagine that...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.