If Wolverine was going

#1 Edited by time (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers 

Be killed off  

Be depowered 

Have a mini series with X-23, the title will be base on them, maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back and they can fight him and Daken 

Have a mini series with Jean Grey, the title will be based on there friendship and maybe relationship if they date 

Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey  

Dumped the reporter and date X-Women

Leave Uncanny X-Force 

Leave the X-Men 

How many of you would be upset or happy about it? if any of these thing would happened to Wolverine
#2 Posted by Mighty_Destroyer (72 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers: 
Eh

Be killed off: 
Im sure they would bring him back, if not have a brief replacement like batman or cap. america  

Be depowered  
Would be an interesting mini series

Have a mini series with X-23, the title will be base on them, maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back and they can fight him and Daken  
Id like to see sabertooth being killed again and not being drawn by simone bianchi

Have a mini series with Jean Grey, the title will be based on there friendship and maybe relationship if they date   
Eh

Would be kinda interesting

eh 

Leave Uncanny X-Force 
I would like to see what would happen to the team, not so much what wolverine was doing 

Leave the X-Men 
 Hasnt he done the whole lone wof thing before?
#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

why not consolidate into one " If "X-character" was to " thread for convenience? Just a suggestion.

To leave the Avengers: I'd rather him with the Avengers than the X-men, but no love lost
Be killed off: happened but it was duped as a Skrull. happened again in X-Men Forever and seemed a unique idea but quickly diminished as such. Better on paper?
Be depowered: happened, interesting story I guess. he got adamantium poisoning.
Have a mini series with X-23: Pretty much does, it's called X-23 ;)
maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back: I'm sure they will. If Puck can climb out of Hell so can Creed
and they can fight him and Daken: Weapon X members fighting each other? Par the course, sounds good. lol.
Have a mini series with Jean Grey: I'm sure theres been a few along these lines. I don't really see jean as being relevant until she's brought back first.
Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey: see Jean Grey relevance and not being around
Dumped the reporter: I'd feel like the writers just kicked me in the face given how much story and more than one series they spent establishing his relationship with Melita.
and date X-Women: He has to shave a few places on his person first.
Leave Uncanny X-Force: He's the core of the book, and has been since day one. The book would need to be completely revisited, and in that case see " writer slaps my face"
Leave the X-Men: I wouldn't mind, but I won't put too much stock in this given he's getting his own title and X-Men team very soon.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37707 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
why not consolidate into one " If "X-character" was to " thread for convenience? Just a suggestion.

To leave the Avengers: I'd rather him with the Avengers than the X-men, but no love lost
Be killed off: happened but it was duped as a Skrull. happened again in X-Men Forever and seemed a unique idea but quickly diminished as such. Better on paper?
Be depowered: happened, interesting story I guess. he got adamantium poisoning.
Have a mini series with X-23: Pretty much does, it's called X-23 ;)
maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back: I'm sure they will. If Puck can climb out of Hell so can Creed
and they can fight him and Daken: Weapon X members fighting each other? Par the course, sounds good. lol.
Have a mini series with Jean Grey: I'm sure theres been a few along these lines. I don't really see jean as being relevant until she's brought back first.
Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey: see Jean Grey relevance and not being around
Dumped the reporter: I'd feel like the writers just kicked me in the face given how much story and more than one series they spent establishing his relationship with Melita.
and date X-Women: He has to shave a few places on his person first.
Leave Uncanny X-Force: He's the core of the book, and has been since day one. The book would need to be completely revisited, and in that case see " writer slaps my face"
Leave the X-Men: I wouldn't mind, but I won't put too much stock in this given he's getting his own title and X-Men team very soon.
I agree with pretty much all of this.
#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers 
Id giggle like a schoolgirl. 
Be killed off  

Be depowered 
 He' die...................
 Id be happy, i like seeing them together
 Meh
 be ticked there are too many x-men imo
,Dumped the reporter and date X-Women
 once again, meh
Leave Uncanny X-Force 
 upset, he belongs there more than he does the x-men
Leave the X-Men 
 wouldnt be too torn up

and how many of these are you going to make?

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers 
 - This needs to happen. 
Be killed off  
 - He'll never die. He's too much of a cash cow.
Be depowered 
 -He'd die.
 -I'd read it.
 -I'd read that too.
 -Add Colossus, Gambit, Jubilee, and AoA Nightcrawler and it'd be the best X-book ever.
 - I don't know enough about her to make that judgement yet. 
Leave Uncanny X-Force 
 -...But that's the only team he's right for...
Leave the X-Men 
 - Meh, it was a hell of a ride. 

#7 Edited by Kairan1979 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio
To leave the Avengers: I don't care.
Be killed off: happened several times.
Be depowered: with adamantium poisoning Wolverine is going to die soon.
Have a mini series with X-23: X-23 already has her series cancelled (damn Marvel for doing this!). I doubt they are going to do another mini-series with her, even as a consolation for angry readers.
maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back: I'm sure they will, sooner or later.
and they can fight him and Daken: we already saw it in Romulus arc. Not really interesting.
Have a mini series with Jean Grey: with AoA Jean? I'm okay with it.
Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey: Like I said before, if this is going to be AoA Jean Grey, I'm okay with it. And Storm should never accepted Scott's offer, after everything she said about his methods it looks like a hypocrisy.
Dumped the reporter:

and date X-Women: Why not?
Leave Uncanny X-Force: Uncanny X-Force without Wolverine? And who is going to replace him? I can't think of anyone.
Leave the X-Men: I'd rather watch him squirm trying to be the headmaster of Jean Grey's School.
#8 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers Indifferent. Depends how its handled.

Be killed off Sad.

Be depowered Depends.

Have a mini series with X-23, the title will be base on them, maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back and they can fight him and Daken Indifferent.

Have a mini series with Jean Grey, the title will be based on there friendship and maybe relationship if they date Very happy.

Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey Happy.

Dumped the reporter and date X-Women Slightly Happy, but neutral.

Leave Uncanny X-Force Depends.

Leave the X-Men As far as I'm concerned, this happened in Schism.

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by afgossett (39 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers Mad as fuck. I don't care if it is cool to hate how over saturated he is these days. He's one of my favorite characters, If not my actual number one favorite characters. So the more books he's in the better. Unless the book sucks and or makes him look dumb.

Be killed off Ragequit Marvel comics.

Be depowered Depends bordering on Ragequit inducing anger or optimistically happy depending on how it's handled and as long as he does get them back.

Have a mini series with X-23, the title will be base on them, maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back and they can fight him and Daken Happy as fuck. I love X-23 and as I stated earlier I love Wolverine.

Have a mini series with Jean Grey, the title will be based on there friendship and maybe relationship if they date Happy as fuck x10.

Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey Don't give a fuck about Storm actually hate her but if Wolverine was in it I'd read it. Now Jean on the other hand I'd be happy as fuck.

Dumped the reporter and date X-Women I don't care who he's with unless it's Jean Grey.

Leave Uncanny X-Force Fuck nooooo. Best title out right now. I'd be mad as fuck. Now if Remender were to leave to go do work on a Deadpool book or something then maybe I might be okay with it.

Leave the X-Men Mad as fuck. I don't care if it is cool to hate how over saturated he is these days. He's one of my favorite characters, If not my actual number one favorite characters. So the more books he's in the better. Unless the book sucks and or makes him look dumb.

#11 Posted by WeaponX619 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

To leave the Avengers - He is in way to many other things but having the avengers on speed dial to help is always good

Be killed off - He has in ultimates but earth 616 half of the people would rejoice and the other riot

Be depowered - wouldn't last for to long but would make him fight smarter though

Have a mini series with X-23, the title will be base on them, maybe marvel could bring Sabretooth back and they can fight him and Daken - maybe it won't get cancelled cause it will have his name instead of just x-23

Have a mini series with Jean Grey, the title will be based on there friendship and maybe relationship if they date - depends who the writer is

Established a new X-Men team with Storm and Jean Grey - would be dope, do I see it anytime with storm in the future yes doubt she'll stay long with scott, with Jean eh its possible but rather see her do her own thing for awhile before she dives into logan or scott

Dumped the reporter and date X-Women - kinda already happened would love to see AoA Jean

Leave Uncanny X-Force - I would like to see how the team would do without him but this team is wolverine

Leave the X-Men - hmmm I mean he has before but can't see him doing it anytime soon with all his new responsibilities

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33039 posts) - - Show Bio

first three and last two would be awesome 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.