Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16071 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

I need explanation //Ultimate Spider-man Guest Wolverine

Avatar image for mr_allaboutwolverine
    Mr.AllAboutWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In my forum 
    Can Wolverine heal new limbs ??  
    Someone said that in Ultimate Spider-man, Peter in Logans Body cut out a finger (Logans finger) it grow back, nothing special.
    I want to know how in hell he could cut out that finger??

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

I said that..... 

He (Peter as Wolvie) was on the phone and then a claw popped out.... he had both hands on th phone so with the claw he cut his finger... and like I said in the other thread his finger grew back while the pice of his... pinky I think....  was on the floor
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

Avatar image for mr_allaboutwolverine
    Mr.AllAboutWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I know, but how that was possible ?? His bones aren't laced with adamantium ?? Or surgeons forgot about that finger to make a interesting sytuation in the comic?? In X-men origins: Wolverine movie adamantium can destroy adamantium but this issue was made earlier than the movie so , what the hell?? Does Ultimate Wolverine have only adamantium claws ?? That can't be true because on Ultimatum cover Wolverine is showed with half face wounded and you can see adamantium.
     I don't know what to think about that, HELP ME.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.