I Don't Know About You...

#1 Posted by BaronVonDredd (250 posts) - - Show Bio

...but I think it's time they found a new Wolverine. I mean, I love Hugh Jackman's interpretation and everything he has done with the character for the past decade, but let's face it: THE X-MEN FRANCHISE HAS GONE TO $#&%. Anyone else feel the same?

#2 Posted by Icon (2056 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I do too. I love Hugh Jackman but I want to see them completely start over with this franchise. 

#3 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree... i dont think Hugh Jackman quite captures wolverines violence and neutrality, wolverine seems to be proud of his killing nature, "I'm the best at what I do, and what I do ain't pretty.". I dont think hugh jackmans is the right guy...

#4 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388:
I agree 
he's definitely the Fox movie version of Wolverine 
and like the Fox movie version of all things Marvel, it means he's watered down, bleached out, and repurposed to be marketed to the mass media
#5 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy: THANK YOU!
#6 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
@Larkin1388:
and I really doubt we're the only 2 that feel that way  
too bad comicviners are outwieghed by popcorn-crunching masses like 1,000,000:1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.