Hugh Jackman Logan

#1 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

did anyone like the Wolverine film i thought it was ok i wish it lined up to x-1 though and got the lab scene like how Bryan Singer did it in 1 and 2. and the Wolverine tags i wish they were the ones from 1 and 2 also. anyway my point is do you guys think Hugh Jackman is a good Wolverine i think hes great but some fans disslike him in the role why is that.

#2 Posted by War Killer (20339 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's great at the role

#3 Posted by camodude (193 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with war killer Hugh is an amazing actor who has put time into his role as wolverine.

#4 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree to to bad the Wolverine film did not work out like he wanted it it was ok but the script and director was not very good but Hugh tried his best though.
#5 Posted by MysteriousBlack (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh is perfect for Wolverine. Sometimes the movie writers just suck.

#6 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
@MysteriousBlack said:
" Hugh is perfect for Wolverine. Sometimes the movie writers just suck. "
Agreed.
#7 Posted by Miss_Fiction (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh is amazing as Wolverine. Can't help if the script isn't all that great, he worked with what he could and got more of my respect :D

#8 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugh is a great wolverine the movie just sucked eggs :)
#9 Posted by logansgirl (140 posts) - - Show Bio

He is an awesome Wolverine. 
I really can't picture anyone being better.
#10 Posted by Dynamo8 (446 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes a great Wolverine. . though kinda tall at 6'2ft. Does anybody ever notice that in every shot he's in, the camera point it at a funny angle just to make him look shorter from the rest of the cast?

#11 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's done a great job.  The actor and the character have certainly helped each other out.

#12 Posted by NagolNuff (2493 posts) - - Show Bio

...and...he's hot...lol

but other than the height issue i think he was great

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.