Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

How Wolverine get his adamantium back?

Masamune69500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Masamune69500

There is something I don't understand. 
    During Civil war, Wolverine get completely destroyed by Nitro and then regrow his cell one by one until he comes back. 
    But he can regrow only his human(mutant) body, not his adamantium, right? 
    However it seems that now he is still having his adamantium, so how and when did he get it back?
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Yung ANcient One

because... he wasnt completely destroyed if he was... he wouldnt be able to regrow... his last cell was a bone cell that was covered in adamantium... naturally... when his bone Cell grew it grew with the Adamantium... 

EDIT:

so his bone re-grew as a adamantium bone... so then his adamantium bone grew blood, muscle, etc tissue that grew inside-out(if that makes sense)... of his adamantium bones... 

SO NOW U KNO

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

The Adamantium on his bones remained, protecting the bone beneath which contained living cells enabling him to heal. 

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @John Valentine said:
    " The Adamantium on his bones remained, protecting the bone beneath which contained living cells enabling him to heal.  "
    doode... common... that was my explanation... hehehehehhee... but i guess u said it more articulately
    hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By hdorman1
    @Yung ANcient One said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    " The Adamantium on his bones remained, protecting the bone beneath which contained living cells enabling him to heal.  "
    doode... common... that was my explanation... hehehehehhee... but i guess u said it more articulately "
    no it wasnt,
    are you high? 
    you said that one cell with adamantium coating it remained, meaning that it grew back (including the adamantium?)
    while john explained that the entire coated skeleton remained
    a vast difference
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @hdorman1 said:
    " @Yung ANcient One said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    doode... common... that was my explanation... hehehehehhee... but i guess u said it more articulately "
    no it wasnt, are you high?  you said that one cell with adamantium coating it remained, meaning that it grew back (including the adamantium?)while john explained that the entire coated skeleton remained a vast difference "
    Well GOOD MORNIN' To u too...

but he said... what i was tryin to say...
    hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By hdorman1
    @Yung ANcient One said:
    " @hdorman1 said:
    " @Yung ANcient One said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    no it wasnt, are you high?  you said that one cell with adamantium coating it remained, meaning that it grew back (including the adamantium?)while john explained that the entire coated skeleton remained a vast difference "
    Well GOOD MORNIN' To u too...  but he said... what i was tryin to say... "
    i see
    well you failed at that
    and its afternoon here
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@hdorman1: yea... well its a long story... why i said Good Mornin... and its 2 am... here... i had a long day... and, its about time i go... so ah... Bye Hater

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty

No need to argue.  We're all in agreement now :) 

It was pushing it, though.  The idea that he could regrow his body from tiny remanet cells on his skeleton, in such a short space of time is a bit much... If his healing factor was that strong, he'd never grow old at all.   

I'm pretty sure that X-23 is meant to have a 'better' healing factor because she doesn't has as much poisonous Adamantium in her body to compensate for. 

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lupine
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " No need to argue.  We're all in agreement now :)  It was pushing it, though.  The idea that he could regrow his body from tiny remanet cells on his skeleton, in such a short space of time is a bit much... If his healing factor was that strong, he'd never grow old at all.    I'm pretty sure that X-23 is meant to have a 'better' healing factor because she doesn't has as much poisonous Adamantium in her body to compensate for.  "
    Agreed. At least that was always my take on it.
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By MrMiracle77

He found a spare McGuffin device.  Which, among other things, can restore adamantium bones.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CylonDorado
    @MrMiracle77 said:
    "He found a spare McGuffin device.  Which, among other things, can restore adamantium bones. "

Did it have a spare copy of his memories in it too?
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Korg
    @CylonDorado said:
    " Did it have a spare copy of his memories in it too? "
    Logan's memories were restored by Scarlet Witch, so who knows where the back-ups are kept.
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrMiracle77
    @CylonDorado said:
    Did it have a spare copy of his memories in it too? "
    Sure.  Whatever helps move the plot along :D
    JohnDaley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JohnDaley

ok you are all wrong. his adamantium was restored by apocolypse. and during civil war he was killed by nitro but had some battle in the afterlife that returned him to life. do none of you ever read wikipedia?

d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By d0npierre

Say what? 

I guess there is a logical explanation. Would someone please give it. In normal english, written in english and spelled right. Because it's not if Wiki said it, that it's the truth.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By danhimself

I'm not really sure what the original question is but JohnDaley had it right....kind of..

Apocalypse restored Wolverine's adamantium some time ago

It was never stated that Wolverine died when Nitro exploded but a few issues later it was explained that back in WWII Wolverine was killed....he was really dead...but he fought the embodiment of Death and won and since then he's been immortal and has had an amped up healing factor....Wolverine made a deal with Death to help him defeat and enemy that Wolverine couldn't on his own and after Death took away Wolverine's amped up healing factor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.