How to Kill Wolverine

#251 Posted by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

@roboadmiral: Age of Apocalypse is still another universe. In 616, he's regrown organs multiple times and even managed to heal from a skeleton a couple of times as well. X-23 has regrown limbs before too so I'd if Logan didn't have the adamantium, he has no reason he shouldn't be able to at this point.

#252 Posted by roboadmiral (548 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Well, that's rather disappointing.

#253 Posted by Nightwing4 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to get creative: Bishop and Husk. Bishop uses his time traveling device, taking him and Husk to 1887 Husk sheds rubber skin, gives Thomas Logan the worlds first condom. No more Wolverine.

#254 Posted by maldorthegreat (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Magneto encase him in a vibranium casket then have Sentry THROW HIM INTO THE SUN a black hole. I win.

#255 Posted by w0nd (3883 posts) - - Show Bio

He can drown,He has shown to be afraid of drowning. He doesn't panic from anything because he knows he won't drown. I have only seen him panic from the mention of CYBER, and drowning.

#256 Posted by BioWolvie (1 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got a healing factor. Due to his adamantium skeleton he is heavy so he cannot swim. Throw him at the bottom of the ocean. He will drown. His healing factor will kick in and he will be revived. But no air so he will die again. This will happen continuously, only be in life for a few seconds. He cannot die but he cannot live as well. Cruel!

#257 Posted by God_Spawn (38234 posts) - - Show Bio

He's got a healing factor. Due to his adamantium skeleton he is heavy so he cannot swim. Throw him at the bottom of the ocean. He will drown. His healing factor will kick in and he will be revived. But no air so he will die again. This will happen continuously, only be in life for a few seconds. He cannot die but he cannot live as well. Cruel!

Even though he has swam dozens of times with it.

#258 Posted by FightinBroncos (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't you be able to kill Wolverine simply by using lethal injection? I mean think about it the chemicals would stay in his veins. I don't see how his healing factor would help in this case. Could it really be that simple?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.