How is wolverine even still alive?

#1 Posted by flameboy298 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

In The recent movie thats releasing next month,The Wolverine.Its obvious he loses his healing abilities,but I don't understand how it would be possible for him to survive with an adamantium skeleton if he couldn't heal

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not out yet, let's wait until then before we start pointing out flaws in its logic.

#3 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget the holes in his head from the bullets. I guess we were supposed to forget about those though.

#5 Edited by Wolverine08 (41067 posts) - - Show Bio

His healing factor is going to weakened, not completely taken away.

#6 Posted by d0npierre (399 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's not in the comics it ain't worthing thinking about ....

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

@flameboy298: according to what i heard he doesnt lose his healing factor its just been depowered so he basically goes back down to the level his powers were actually at back when the miniseries the movie was inspired by took place

#8 Posted by Jeanniebird (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I've asked myself that very question, but try to reserve my judgement till after I've seen that movie. Maybe he gets his HF back before the adamantium poisioning starts to seriously affect him? I don't know, just wait and see...

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not out yet, let's wait until then before we start pointing out flaws in its logic.

this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.