How do you feel about X-23, Daken, and Romulus?

#1 Edited by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious.

#2 Posted by w0nd (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked x-23, Daken, some of his actions seemed oddly ridiculous to me, I don't know why he did half the stuff he did so i tried to google it and wiki it only to be more confused.

#3 Posted by w0nd (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked x-23, Daken, some of his actions seemed oddly ridiculous to me, I don't know why he did half the stuff he did so i tried to google it and wiki it only to be more confused.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23 and Daken as characters. Romulus sucks, though.

#5 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Daken. I don't care for X-23. Romulus is meh.

#6 Posted by IrishX (2379 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny when people like X-23 but hate on Wolverine at the same time. How stupid. Overall she's an interesting character and not just a copycat of Logan.

I have always found it silly and stupid to hate a fictional character but Daken is as close as it gets for me. I feel he should have never been created in the first place. In other words... he sucks.

Romulus.... He's ok I guess. Nothing special but not a horrible character either.

#7 Posted by TheAuroraChild (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I pity Daken.

#8 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

daken and x-23 are awesome

Romulus sucks

#9 Posted by Dernman (15129 posts) - - Show Bio

Romulus is one of the worst things to be brought to Wolverine's story.

#10 Edited by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely feel Daken and Romulus should have not been created.

@dernman said:

Romulus is one of the worst things to be brought to Wolverine's story.

#11 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23, love Daken (done right) and completely LOATHE Romulus with the fires of One Thousand Hells.

#12 Posted by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: You don't love Daken, you lust him. =P

#13 Edited by Vortex13 (12250 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely love X-23 she is my favorite female character, I think Daken is pretty awesome, Romulus is meh I don't hate his character but I'm not excited to see him in anything it's more like "oh Romulus is involved that's cool I guesss"

#15 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4807 posts) - - Show Bio

I love X-23 I dunno why exactly I found her so attractive growing up. Right now, I'm like ehhh... but I still like her as a character just because when I was a kid I had a cartoon crush on her.

I like Daken... like a few people said "done right." He's been a hit or miss for me. He's cool though.

Romulus is solid for me. I like him. He's a good jobber. I don't think he's amaazing but I think he is a good jobber to be honest.

(+)

#16 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13 said:

@lykopis: I can't blame you though,

Honestly -- like -- unf. O_0 (that's a pretty good cosplayer too)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.