Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Has the Old Man Finally Cracked?

Rosebunse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rosebunse

Well, has he? Can you make a pretty good case that Daken+Kurt's death=a fairly broken down Logan? He always seemed slightly reluctant about X-Force, though this may have been mostly because of Laura. This new team feels like we're seeing him finally deciding to just throw caution to the wind and give in. I mean, do you people realize just how much fun you could have with this? I mean, what if the Avenger's writers actually used it? Or thought to? I mean, X-Force under Cykes, you can say he did it because he thought it was needed during a time of great distress and then use what happened during Second Coming to justify it. X-Force under Logan just looks like a few very unstable individuals got together to kill some people for stress relief.
    Wolverine97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Wolverine97
    @Rosebunse:
    It would seem like he cracked, but look at it this way, if there was no X-Force Bastion would have done even more damage. about the new x-force, psylocke may seem like the only stable one besides Wolverine.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I really doubt that he's cracked due to Daken and Kurt....for a few reasons

1.  it's been stated before that Wolverine's healing factor even works on psychological injuries....his healing factor was what was responsible for a good bit of his memory loss...when something traumatic happened to him his healing factor wiped those memories out

2.  look at all the friends and loved ones who Logan has lost over the many many years.  Thanks to House of M he now remembers every single friend and loved one that he's lost.  Not to belittle their friendship but I doubt that Kurt's death would be the thing that sends Wolverine over the edge.

Wolverine97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Wolverine97
    @danhimself:
    exactly. in fact he started new x-force to prevent deaths like nightcrawler and cable

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.