Feral Traits

#1 Posted by The Origin of Evil (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Wolverine's feral traits a result of his mutation, weapon x, or is that just how he is?

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

How he is and his mutation.

#3 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends what comic you read. Logically, it's from his mutation. But in both a recent Jeff Loeb arc, as well as in the Earth X (Or was it Planet X) miniseries, it's suggested that Wolverine and other feral characters are all descended from a separate, non-human race of wolf people. It was pretty stupid.

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was just growing up tough that made him so animalistic, and conceivably his mutation has, like, strengthened that in recent years. I don't see why Weapon X would bring that out of people. If anything, they'd want him to keep that in check most of the time.

#5 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

it might be more psychological, but Logan does not like to go feral as he wants to keep his primal rage in check at all times. 

I mean, we all have a temper, its just his is much...MUCH Worse 

up there with the Hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.