Does Wolverine ever clean his claws before he puts them back in?

#1 Posted by Spongeman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Jw b/c he's got a lot of blood on them, and it would be disgusting if he didn't.

#2 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
Never seen him do it. Don't think he cares really. His healing factor will attack whatever foreign substances enter his system.
#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kallarkz said:
Never seen him do it. Don't think he cares really. His healing factor will attack whatever foreign substances enter his system.
This. 
#4 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
@Kallarkz said:
This. 
#5 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a really funny Mini-Marvels comic about this. The other heroes are grossed out by how he slices their food with his claws and they're aghast that he just popped them out of his forearms.

#6 Posted by Spongeman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah?  But I found THIS on IGN.... nasty 

This is the scene where Wolverine offers Firestar fruit off of his claws.
No, really.
#7 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends where he's putting them back into?
< insert long drawn out ewww and wokka! wokka! here >

#8 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
@Kallarkz said:
This. 
#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATPANEXE said:
Depends where he's putting them back into? < insert long drawn out ewww and wokka! wokka! here >
LMAO
#10 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

the bushing on the back of his hands used to help with the sanitary aspect when he put them back in. Ever since he got his adamantium back and lost the bushing and housing i doubt that they are clean by him.
although he has cleaned his claws from time to time one was when he operated on Cyclops he put his hands and claws  inside boiling water..

#11 Posted by Spongeman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats cool and disgusting at the same time.

#12 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

never thought of that...

#13 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bGHfhEIrkY

#14 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

ive never thought of this before.
#15 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

I always figured when they were withdrawn they just wiped on the skin on either side, although if not this could possibly be the most creative way for someone to get AIDS.

#16 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember him making a sandwich once. He was cutting the salami with the claws and then Cyclops asked him to make him one XD

#17 Posted by MydLyfeCrysis (106 posts) - - Show Bio

This is something I've never wondered but is a damn good question. I suppose his healing factor would protect him from 'the hep,' or anything else he may catch from gallons of blood entering his body. And, yes, perhaps his skin is so tight around the claws due to the skin healing that they get wiped clean on the way. Even still, a clean Logan is a happier Logan. The thought of retracting those bad boys with any matter of s%$t on them is nasty.

#18 Posted by Spongeman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

If he really hated Cyclops, he would've given him a sandwhich...

#19 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Adamantium had the plot power of not contracting bacteria and what not when it was used to slice something? Everything just sort of slid off it.

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bGHfhEIrkY
Lmao
#21 Posted by logansgirl (140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spongeman said:
Yeah?  But I found THIS on IGN.... nasty 

This is the scene where Wolverine offers Firestar fruit off of his claws.
No, really.
This is gonna gross a lot of people out, but I would eat fruit off Wolverine's claws...silly childhood crush followed me into adulthood I guess.

:)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.