Does anyone notice that Wolverine's teeth aren't adamantium?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
If Wolverine's skull is adamantium, so should hes teeth. Thought maybe its because it would make him ugly but yea,,
#2 Posted by SC (12896 posts) - - Show Bio

Why his teeth? 

Teeth are not made of bone. His skeleton and claws are, he probably re-grows teeth anyway. Anyway, this is sort of like asking why his hair isn't made of adamantium, I won't make the other easy joke... lol

#3 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" Why his teeth?  Teeth are not made of bone. His skeleton and claws are, he probably re-grows teeth anyway. Anyway, this is sort of like asking why his hair isn't made of adamantium, I won't make the other easy joke... lol "
lol 

furthermore the process that bound the adamantium was a procedure performed by doctors and the military and they were able to direct where the adamantium would go.
#4 Posted by JairamGanpat (952 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" Why his teeth?  Teeth are not made of bone. His skeleton and claws are, he probably re-grows teeth anyway. Anyway, this is sort of like asking why his hair isn't made of adamantium, I won't make the other easy joke... lol "
te...teeth aren't made of bone? 

Nothing makes sense anymore!!!!! (RageQuits Life)
#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: I think if they were to give him shiny metal teeth they might as well give him a necklace with a large clock on it a goofy hat and a reality dating show to complete the picture
#6 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@JairamGanpat said:
" @SC said:
te...teeth aren't made of bone?  Nothing makes sense anymore!!!!! (RageQuits Life) "
Wait what?
#7 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Don't forget a dope viking helmet he stole from Thor.
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wise Son: Wolver Wolv
#9 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

If Wolverine is anything like me, he hates the sound a metal spoon makes when it touches his teeth. I couldn't imagine having metal in my mouth. I get shivers when I think about it.

#10 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, can you imagine chewing with adamantium teeth? Also ever touched tin foil to a metal filling? *shudders*

#11 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4363 posts) - - Show Bio

Because if he had adamantium teeth... He may as well be a pirate!

#12 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal mouth, lol although...I was under the impression that teeth were bone? If they weren't then how come they remain after we decay like the rest of our bones?

#13 Posted by PowerHerc (82628 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @goldenshot80: I think if they were to give him shiny metal teeth they might as well give him a necklace with a large clock on it a goofy hat and a reality dating show to complete the picture "

FLAVA-WOLVIE !  lol!
#14 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
This..........
#15 Posted by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium teeth? That would be funny.

#16 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

" Metal mouth, lol although...I was under the impression that teeth were bone? If they weren't then how come they remain after we decay like the rest of our bones? "

once they reach a certain point they fall off... but anyhow they are made of enamel and they grow around nerve endings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_enamel
#17 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking: Huh, how about that  Well, still, I don't see why adamantium couldn't have laced the teeth then, but that does explain a lot as you said.
#18 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, this reminds me of the James Bond villain, Jaws.  LOL

#19 Posted by tensor (4086 posts) - - Show Bio

now wolverine with some grill now that would be funny

#20 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.