did you know that wolverine had a second son called....

#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah wolverine has second son called Erista, he was born in the savage land what do u think of this.

#2 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you mean first since he was created long before Daken?
Anyway, having lived since the 1880's and having been pretty much everywhere i'm sure he has more kids we don't know about.

#3 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Marvel would just kill Logan already. He's overused, and as much as they pull that "best at what I do" crap, he sure knows how to take an ass whuppin.

#4 Posted by zeitreich (53 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"I wish Marvel would just kill Logan already. He's overused, and as much as they pull that "best at what I do" crap, he sure knows how to take an ass whuppin."

ohhh the wisdom^^
let's be friends!

PS: I loved it how Namor schooled him during Civil War.
#5 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Don't you mean first since he was created long before Daken?
Anyway, having lived since the 1880's and having been pretty much everywhere i'm sure he has more kids we don't know about."
yeah in wolverine the end his brother says something about logan having a few kids
#6 Posted by Eddie Brock/Venom (353 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"I wish Marvel would just kill Logan already. He's overused, and as much as they pull that "best at what I do" crap, he sure knows how to take an ass whuppin."
well theres an idea why don't we kill spiderman and superman and the JL and every other good superhero out there and replace them the whole ass whooping is so that the character doesn't seem godly I mean again going back to superman wouldn't people hate him if he won every fight with the ease his powers would give him thats why kryptonite was invented in short laymans terms if marvel keeps wolverine it's for the best and it is fine if he gets beat up because of it
#7 Posted by XXXExtinctionXXX (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Personaly, Logan probably a damn good number of children out there, when you consider both Claremont's origin and this new shitty one. Logan, in respect is man whore.

#8 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
XXXExtinctionXXX said:
"Personaly, Logan probably a damn good number of children out there, when you consider both Claremont's origin and this new shitty one. Logan, in respect is man whore."

He's a total slut.  Colossus also had a child back in the savage land. 
#9 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

hard to b with all the body hair and being short his badass aura most really kick in to get the girls or he just pays for it so not whore but a john

#10 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"hard to b with all the body hair and being short his badass aura most really kick in to get the girls or he just pays for it so not whore but a john"
He's a slut.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.