Cut Through a Lanterns Constructs?

#1 Posted by AssertingValor (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

We have seen that Wolverine can slive and carve his way through nearly any obstacle, But Do his overgrown Adamant Fingernails have a chance cutting through solid light constructs??...........

#2 Posted by super_psycho (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#3 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (58345 posts) - - Show Bio

..........................................no.
BB

#5 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Nada.

#6 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Not without PIS but since this is Wolverine that makes it maybe

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35128 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

#8 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

with enough force applied yes, like when hes thrown by colossus.

#9 Posted by _slim_ (14223 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12632 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@BlackArmor said:

Stupid question...what's PIS....?

But "realistically" Wolverine would not be able to cut through a GL's construct, UNLESS of course it was a scared little newb GL whose willpower is more feeble than a baby's. Or who ever was writing this cross-over story was a one-sided Marvel fan boy.

#11 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Plot, I forgot the I, Stupidity. So it's saying that for the plot Wolverine would be able to do something dumb that he shouldn't be able to do in order to advance the story, which happens to him allot.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35128 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee: Plot, I forgot the I, Stupidity. So it's saying that for the plot Wolverine would be able to do something dumb that he shouldn't be able to do in order to advance the story, which happens to him allot.

Plot Induced Stupidity. Like what BA said, a basic example is say if Batman was fighting the Hulk one on one with no prep or Batsuit but he wins by striking a secret pressure point that only he knows that actually drains Bruce Banner of Gamma radiation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.