Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Customizable Wolverine Dogtags?

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ADAMocracy

You all remember the cool looking tags Logan used in the Origins movie, how thick they were and how the imprinting was stamped on. Now I want some tags like those with my own info on it. So I look for customizable dogtags and this site had the dogtags from the wolverine movie, so I clicked on them but you can't edit it with your own information. Can someone tell me why that is, like is it a copyright issue. Also if you know where I can do this, let me know. Thanks guys.  

http://www.mydogtag.com/?t1style=dt-wolverine

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @ADAMocracy: You have 3 problems: 

1, The item you're looking at is specifically made as a replica of those in the movie.  That's why it wont let you customise it, because it's meant to say Wolverine. 

2, The Wolverine dog tags are 'Sold Out'. 

3, I don't think the text is 'stamped on'.  Given the nature of movie replica merchandise, and the quality of the photograph, I suspect it'll merely be engraved... but inside an indented rectangular section.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Wow who knew Wolverine was type A, I wonder if he gave blood if his blood would carry enough of his healing factor to heal someone. Maybe not give that person the power, but for that short time to help them heal or even cure them.

Humm could Wolverine be a walking, talking, drinking cure all. Time to look past yourself Wolverine and really help the world.

logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By logansgirl
    In an episode of X Men the animated series Wolverine is able to cure Leech (the Morlock) through a blood transfusion but at first is skeptical to try because it had only been done twice and he thought it may not work at all.
    It actually worked in this episode "Have yourself a Morlock Little Christmas" 
    Of course a Christmas story needed a happy ending. :)
    ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ADAMocracy
    @Sabbatha:  
    Mhm I've never seen that episode
    logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By logansgirl
    @ADAMocracy: 
    Yeah, it was kinda cheesy, the whole Morlock's living in the sewer and having a crappy x mas thing, but I love it anyway. It's sort of sad.

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ADAMocracy

Cool I like it. Thnaks for the vid.

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ADAMocracy

Well I got my dogtags finally, there pretty dope, and Im gonna be Wolverine for Halloween and Im gonna order the Wolverine Tags :)

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By LoganRogue24

you do know the ones in origins were wrong the ones from x-1 and 2 were diferent. i would love to have Wolverine dogtags. anyone willing to sell me some.

tymclaren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tymclaren

www.weaponxdogtags.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.