Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Could Wolverine's claws cut Luke Cage's skin???

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kraven

If this has been done before, I don't know.

Someone help me unravel the mystery!

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Yes, the adamantium claws would be able to cut through mostly anything with sufficient force. I don't think Wolverine is strong enough to pierce his skin, though he has cut through lots of stuff he shouldn't be able to.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Cage has been cut before by specialy edged knives (in the Cage min series) thrown by an atheletic human (backed with lots of skill).

Considering the strength of Wolvie, he would cut Cage.

His best bet is to actually stab with the claw as the end presents a smaller area so the claw would go in further whn backed by his strength.

mdayschaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mdayschaos

i dont know if this is still open for answers but he can ...even with out adamantium
    cages  skin is only bulletproof and knifes can pierce throw any vest of bulletproof design...why should he be any different

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

It was made 2 years ago.I'm sure most of us are aware of the answer by now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.